Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RockAuto Introduction & Discount Code!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I bought a transmission mount and two motor mounts for my Cherokee from RockAuto. Was $50 to my door. The SAME EXACT parts, acquired locally from any chain parts store, would have been >$150.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I noticed on the rock auto website it lists the Mirage as a 1.3L when it is a 1.2L 3 cylinder
    2014 ES F5MBD aka 5MT. I am a full time Uber driver, if you want to drive for uber DO not sign up without my referral code for a bonus .

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.8 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Yeah, its been that way for quite a while actually.
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I have used Rockauto a few times the first time I every part I ordered was damaged in some way the oil filter had been crushed the box was in perfect but the filter was crushed the Fuel filter looked like someone has ran over it in the box with the filter in it and was destroyed I called and no questions asked send me new parts and the new fuel filter was bent again they sent a new one that was the only bad experience and they took care of it with out any problems they just told me to throw the old parts in the trash.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I love RockAuto. I'll put it this way, it's hard to see the red paint on my big Craftsman toolbox through all the RockAuto magnets I've collected over the years.

Never had a problem with the parts I've ordered. My only beef is that shipping has gotten pretty expensive lately. Still, even with the higher shipping charges, it beats local stores.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.1 mpg (US) ... 18.7 km/L ... 5.3 L/100 km ... 52.9 mpg (Imp)

Member BillThompsonMirage-ES-CVT's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Ordered two cabin air filters and one engine air filter from Rock Auto on 04-20-15. Delivery to be on 04-23-15. Total price with shipping and discount code was $48.38 for 2015 Mirage ES with CVT.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.4 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)