Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Group Buy: Ultra Racing Chassis Bars...LIVE!

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I've been emailing Next Gen Tuning and here you can see the incorrectly drilled hole when compared to their picture.

Mine
    Name:  IMG_1592.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  87.8 KB

Name:  unnamed.jpg
Views: 451
Size:  53.2 KBTheirs

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Question now is, are all of them drilled wrong? I should make time for this.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    that happen too me and i just switch the plates from left too right and it line up perfect .

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    Question now is, are all of them drilled wrong? I should make time for this.
    My plates were fine and it only took 20 munutes to install.Name:  image.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  81.9 KB

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 44.3 mpg (US) ... 18.8 km/L ... 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.2 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiwi For This Useful Post:

fatcat (04-15-2015)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Ups just stopped by my apartment, of course I am asleep as I work night shift and they won't let me change my delivery. Damn I hate ups, wish they would just leave the box, nobody is going to steal a mirage sway bar. The notice says they will try again tomorrow... I actually had time to install it today and I will be gone tomorrow. Just can't win, I hate ups.
    2014 ES F5MBD aka 5MT. I am a full time Uber driver, if you want to drive for uber DO not sign up without my referral code for a bonus .

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.8 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alex16 View Post
    Ups just stopped by my apartment, of course I am asleep as I work night shift and they won't let me change my delivery. Damn I hate ups, wish they would just leave the box, nobody is going to steal a mirage sway bar. The notice says they will try again tomorrow... I actually had time to install it today and I will be gone tomorrow. Just can't win, I hate ups.
    Must be because you're in an apartment. UPS usually leaves the package at the back door here.

It's been two days since I've heard from Next Gen. My Sway Bar is sitting in the garage and I'd like to get it mounted. Despite my photographic and video proof that my brackets were drilled wrong, I feel like I'm still trying to prove to them they are defective. It certainly is not how my employer would handle customer service.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ahintofpepperjack View Post
    Must be because you're in an apartment. UPS usually leaves the package at the back door here.

It's been two days since I've heard from Next Gen. My Sway Bar is sitting in the garage and I'd like to get it mounted. Despite my photographic and video proof that my brackets were drilled wrong, I feel like I'm still trying to prove to them they are defective. It certainly is not how my employer would handle customer service.
    Tim, they order these are from overseas, it took two weeks to get the originals stateside, I'm sure Evan is doing his best to deal with the manufacturer on the problem. if you want a quick solution you can have my mounting plates and I will wait for the replacements

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 44.3 mpg (US) ... 18.8 km/L ... 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.2 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Tim, they order these are from overseas, it took two weeks to get the originals stateside, I'm sure Evan is doing his best to deal with the manufacturer on the problem. if you want a quick solution you can have my mounting plates and I will wait for the replacements
    Thats the thing, they haven't said that they are sourcing me new mounting plates. And it's been two days since our last communication.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Alex, that's weird, UPS dropped off my bar and took off. I was wondering if it would need a signature, but it didn't.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 49.2 mpg (US) ... 20.9 km/L ... 4.8 L/100 km ... 59.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 392
Size:  82.6 KB

ups let me pick it up from their distribution center.

2014 ES F5MBD aka 5MT. I am a full time Uber driver, if you want to drive for uber DO not sign up without my referral code for a bonus .

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.8 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)