Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What brought you here to MirageForum?

What brought you here to MirageForum?

I'm curious if you remember how you found this site.

Were you specifically looking for an owners' forum?

Or were you searching out Mirage/Space Star info that just happened to be posted here?

Some other way?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Daox (03-12-2015)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Through a link to this forum from the ecomodder.com page, before the car was introduced in the U.S.

I was looking for a newer high mpg car to replace my aging Honda vx. Something with A/C, too.
    Last edited by fifteenwindow; 03-12-2015 at 06:47 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 53.1 mpg (US) ... 22.6 km/L ... 4.4 L/100 km ... 63.8 mpg (Imp)

Phantasmagoria
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I believe I googled "Mitsubishi Mirage" and this place was one of the choices!

I joined so I could share/receive news and info on the car.

I joined right before I bought the car and did a lot of googling/research.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 43.1 mpg (US) ... 18.3 km/L ... 5.5 L/100 km ... 51.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Xwife bough a new lancer so I wanted to learn more about it, I checked the Mitsubishi web site and found the mirage, I wanted to learn more because the price was affordable so I searched for a mirage forum... Which brought me here
    2014 ES F5MBD aka 5MT. I am a full time Uber driver, if you want to drive for uber DO not sign up without my referral code for a bonus .

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.8 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

Quote Originally Posted by fifteenwindow View Post
    I was looking for a newer high mpg car to replace my aging Honda vx. Something with A/C, too.
    Did the VX's not get air, or just yours?`

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I was on Ecomodder. Com and telling them how great the mirage is and they referred me to mirageforum . I also was on a Mpg forum who also told me about mirageforum

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

It's funny, debburyl -- I was watching a lot of YouTube videos and reading a lot of reviews about the car when it first came out, and I kept seeing your supportive Mirage comments in more than a few different places. You're not shy.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanks I'm here for the Mirage, and promote a Good car in many areas for people who need to know how Great the Mirage really is. And to stop listening to bad consumer reports who slam and good thing.
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Did the VX's not get air, or just yours?`
    It was an option that mine didn't have. The 1992-93 VX had a different A/C system than the 1994-5 VX, and parts were not interchangeable. Either complete system would work in my 94, but it was darn near impossible to find a complete, 20 year old system.

In comparison, it's easier to get good MPGs in the mirage, as I don't have to try to keep the engine in lean burn mode.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 53.1 mpg (US) ... 22.6 km/L ... 4.4 L/100 km ... 63.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I love forums, the first thing I do when I buy a vehicle is join an active forum related to that vehicle. Forums are a great stepping stone to find needed answers to problems and ideas to improve a vehicle. Plus you get to meet some nice people.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 44.3 mpg (US) ... 18.8 km/L ... 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.2 mpg (Imp)