Thread: new to the miRage scene

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

new to the miRage scene

hey guys hows your miRage today? mine is waiting for all the snow to melt to get the new Gold Enkie RPF1's and Tien springs on. al ready have the OEM window vent visors, LED headlight bulbs, EVO Tc-SST leather wrapped shift knob, weather tech front matts, chrome Mirage plate frame, Nav/bluetooth/back-up camara rear view mirror(love it). have the rear lower sway bar on order and a set of EVO I Recaro seats . cant wait for summer time

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Welcome to the site Rage403!

Sounds like you're really enjoying your Mirage. We'd love to see some pics. I recommend starting a garage entry for it.
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    as soon as the wheels and the springs are installed i will post a bunch of pics. im also waiting for a for more pieces to my stereo puzzle. lots of pics to come

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rage403 For This Useful Post:

fatcat (03-13-2015)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Welcome !!!!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Welcome!! How do you like the LED headlight bulbs and what ones did you get?

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    i had a set of Beamers to start out with and one of them started to flicker pretty bad and then totally cut out. so now i have a set or Putco installed. they are brighter then the halogen bulbs but still have room for improvment. i really dont like HID lights without the proper projector so i am living with LED lights.

Welcome!

Did you get in on our group buy for the rear stabilizer bar, or go out on your own?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage403 View Post
    i had a set of Beamers to start out with and one of them started to flicker pretty bad and then totally cut out. so now i have a set or Putco installed. they are brighter then the halogen bulbs but still have room for improvment. i really dont like HID lights without the proper projector so i am living with LED lights.
    I can heartily recommend the Cyclops 3800 lumen H4 LED bulb -----> http://www.cyclopsadventuresports.co...ulb-_p_83.html