Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: 2016 Chevrolet Spark (first test drive review)

I'm seeing some new Sparks around my small city -- far more than I ever saw of the previous version.

I've read many of the reviews of the new model, and they all sum it up as a quieter, more refined driving experience than the Mirage or Micra. But it is considerably smaller than they are (4 passenger vs. 5).

Our city got its first Nissan dealership just this spring, and I still haven't seen any new Micras on the roads around here, despite it outselling both the Spark AND the Mirage (combined!) in Canada.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Our city got its first Nissan dealership just this spring, and I still haven't seen any new Micras on the roads around here, despite it outselling both the Spark AND the Mirage (combined!) in Canada.
    I wonder if your Nissan dealership will be selling Mitsubishi.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Good question! I haven't heard anything about that happening in North America yet.

But it was already happening in Japan before the excrement made contact with the rotary air moving device.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)