Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2014 Owned

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

2014 Owned

I own a 2014 ES with CVT and only 1866 miles on the car.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    One of the concerns I had before I bought my Mirage was how there were several 2014's in my area for sale with around 2,000 miles on them. Were they that bad that so many people wanted to get rid of them after only a few months? I know I've only got around 400 miles on mine so far, but I've come to the conclusion that those people were just stupid. Glad you were able to cash in on their stupidity! Okay, maybe they weren't stupid, perhaps they were just expecting more for some reason. And with that few miles, at least you know they haven't neglected maintenance.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.1 mpg (US) ... 18.7 km/L ... 5.3 L/100 km ... 52.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Wellswebdesign, I ran a "CarFax" on the Mirage we bought and it came back as a one owner car and that owner according to the title check indicated it was a company with this car being a fleet car. The pristine condition of both the exterior and the interior indicated this car was driven very little. My wife likes the car and it is convenient to run to the grocery store in and she leaves it in the airport parking lot while at her job, so if a strike is taken better the Mirage that one of our other cars.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I like your post. It's good you ck the car out Before you Bought it. What kind of warranty did you get with it? Buying it used? Was it serviced Before you Bought it? From the Picture you Got a Good one!! And I love the Gray color . You have two Really Sharp Gray cars!! One Hot Rod &One Gas Sipper
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    debburyl, the warranty is the 5Y/60K and yes the car was completely serviced by the dealer and they have a 6M/5K warranty the dealer covers.

Thank you for the Kudos' on my two grey cars, the corvette's color is called "CYBER GREY" and the Mirage is really close to an exact match on the color. My wife will not drive the vette, she says it scares her! One has to be ready for a screaming 460 horsepower! When I drive her Mirage it really puts the humbleness back into my life!!! LOL
    Last edited by cchataway; 04-19-2015 at 12:05 PM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    debburyl, the warranty is the 5Y/60K and yes the car was completely serviced by the dealer and they have a 6M/5K warranty the dealer covers.

Thank you for the Kudos' on my two grey cars, the corvette's color is called "CYBER GREY" and the Mirage is really close to an exact match on the color. My wife will not drive the vette, she says it scares her! One has to be ready for a screaming 460 horsepower! When I drive her Mirage it really puts the humbleness back into my life!!! LOL
    Last edited by cchataway; 04-19-2015 at 12:04 PM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    That's good. Two toys I gave mine a bath today it really needed it. I also have some wheels I'm going to put on it as soon as I can afford to have them put on then I'll take some picturesName:  image.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  90.9 KB
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I got mine New in March of 014 so these pictures is when I drove it home. So I've had it a little over a yearName:  image.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  90.8 KB

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    debburyl, I was in your city in February and again twice in March shooting weddings at the Grand Hyatt, Fairmont and the Paramount Hotel. I do a lot of destination weddings mainly out of the US. This year I've been to Madrid Spain and last year I did weddings in 13 foreign countries.

We looked at an ES in your color but my wife said she felt the bright color would not be pleasant after awhile. We looked at a DE like yours but for the extra thousand the ES felt like a better buy come trade in time.

I see in your profile that you have no friends yet, neither do I so I would like to have you as a friend if that would be OK? Your being the senior member you will have to help me get you into my area and hopefully me into yours . . . Pretty Please!!!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Cchataway,,,, that sounds great! You travel quite a bit well when I Bought mine I Really whanted a ES but with my credit score at the time all they would let me get was a DE. And I didn't have Gray to choose from I had Blue,white,black,silver,kiwi, purple. But my wife said that was a girls color So I liked the Saphire Blue the best. Plus I whanted the Cvt trans. I didn't care for the stick. My Focus is a 5speed stick.