Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RPF1's lookin good on the mirage

Country
    Malaysia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rage403 View Post
    I do not find it bouncy at all. i wish i could find an aftermarket set of struts and shocks cause i know that the OEM ones will not hold up but i will enter that adventure when they blow out. i have had a ton of lowered cars and this is one of the better handling cars post lowering kit that i have owned

i find with the stretch that i i got by using the OEM tires with the wider rim helps a lot with the poke from the wheels. i have rubbed the right rear once or twice on large bumps at highway speeds. other then that im very happy with this set up. i paid $200 for the Tien springs

had my custom coilovers for my mirage almost one year. really awesome. bouncy only 20%. i put my own taste for comfort plus great handling. only the performance i guess will put CVT cooler and soon lite turbo. i live where humidity is high .

my suspension is Ftuned where the designer and engineer is ex lotus/proton suspension engineer

https://www.facebook.com/ftuned

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I've got the Tein springs as well, and even with my tires at 50 PSI, they still keep things fairly comfortable.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 49.2 mpg (US) ... 20.9 km/L ... 4.8 L/100 km ... 59.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Looks good. Do you use a brush car wash?