Thread: Indonesia owner review (Mirage GLS CVT)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    Indonesia
    Thanks

Indonesia owner review (Mirage GLS CVT)

After owning Mirage GLS (matic) a few days, I drove 200km today over mountaineous (sp?) area. Mixed situation: speeding on highway, ascending& descending, total traffic jam and stop'n go traffic. I got in average 8L/100 km on the indicator or around 12km/L. Had 2 passengers, my wife and teenage daughter. Best average when speeding on highway: 7.6L/100km.

What I really like is the B gear, it was very useful in getting the engine break without pressing the brake pedal. It made a lot of difference and very useful when you are descending in relatively high speed ~60km/h, else you keep accelerating if using D and use the brake, risking of overheating the brake (happened to me once with a friend's car).

Since the engine roared a bit, i guess the fuel consumption was not very efficient, but descending - should be the opposite right ?

The rest, my wfife and daughter liked the ride, the suspension is quite soft & comfortable. The turning radius is also magnificent, the shortest so far (my other car is Honda Jazz). They think the engine sound with B gear is a bit 'worrying'.. well, thats the sound, right ?

well i guess that's my review...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to arsu For This Useful Post:

Daox (04-06-2013)