Thread: injectors

Country
    United States
    Thanks

injectors

Hey everyone, i had read somewhere the other day that our 1.2 can fit 350z injectors. If i were to get 550/1000 cc 350z injectors would those fit? What ecu stuff would i have to do to the car to make it worth it?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    There is nobody I am aware of stateside that has done a Mirage injector upgrade or has needed one. Normally you can make about 10-15% more power with stock injectors supplying enough fuel. A upgrade like header, intake, exhaust will not gain more than 5% hp. Changing how the engine runs with those modifications can be done to add more potentially but this requires ecu reprogramming, dyno tuning. The Mitsubishi EVO guys will know more on this subject with stock Mitsubishi ecu's and upgrading things.
    2014 ES F5MBD aka 5MT. I am a full time Uber driver, if you want to drive for uber DO not sign up without my referral code for a bonus .

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.8 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Fuel injector upgrade only needed with adding forced induction. 350z injectors flow enough fuel to support about 120 horses at the crankshaft,assuming the engine could handle about 6-7 psi with a proper tune. Longevity is my only concern short of tuning options, but on the other hand used engines for these cars are out there and less than a 1000 dollars so experimentation could be a possibility in the near future.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage es 1.2 manual: 43.7 mpg (US) ... 18.6 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Alright thanks everyone, i was playing with that idea but ill stick with getting the header, intake, an doing plugs an small stuff like that

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauntline View Post
    Alright thanks everyone, i was playing with that idea but ill stick with getting the header, intake, an doing plugs an small stuff like that
    should be fun! keep us updated on your build!

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Tauntline, this might help get more power;

http://www.engineperformancechip.com...turbo-kit-p-21

Name:  turbokit.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  11.4 KB

For the Mirage Kit includes

KIT INCLUDES:
    TURBO CHARGER:
    3" Inlet Diameter, 2" Outlet Diameter, Compressor : 50 AR, Exducer : 3", Inducer: 2".
    Turbine : 63 AR , Exducer: 2.2" inducer: 2.6". Max Up To 35 psi power performance output. CNC Machined flanges, Turbo Flange

INTERCOOLER:
    Size : 28" x8" x 2.5" With 2.5' Inch Inlet/Outlet. Low Pressure Drop - Large Cooling Area - Easy Install - Tube And Fin Style Intercooler.

PIPING KIT:
    Made of 6061 Aluminum. 2.5 inch Diameter Piping Kit With High Quality Silicone Couplers And T-Bolt Clamps. The Couplers Will Not Split Easily + The Clamps Will Not Strip Like The Cheap Kind. Strong & Tighter Fitting Use Hair Spray Between The Pipe And Coupler. Mandrel Bend 2.5 Pipe(As Shown As Picture) For High Flow And High Horse Power And Better Turbo Response Power. Some Cutting And Modification Required!

38MM WASTEGATE :
    All Stainless Steel hardware, mating weld flanges are 304L. Spring Size is 7 PSI.

BOOST CONTROLLER:
    Allows adjustable boost PSI settings, light weight design to be mounted under the hood. Hardware Is Included. Manually control turbo boost up to 30 PSI.

OIL RETURN LINE:
    100% BRAND NEW, HIGH QUALITY ALUMINUM.THE RETURN LINE IS 17 INCH LENGTH.
    HELPS CIRCULATE OIL FROM THE TURBO TO THE OIL PAN, WORKS ON METAL OIL OANS ONLY.

OIL FEED LINE:
    100% Brand New, High Quality, Never Been Used Or Installed! The Oil Feeding Flange has Restriction build in, offers proper Oil Feeding to the turbocharger. The Length Is 37 Inch.

TYPE-RS BLOW OFF VALVE BOV:
    CNC Billet Aluminum, Dual Stage Handle, High Boost Power,Easy Mount Piping Set Included For Bolt-On. Including Bov Blow Off Value Flange. Fast Fesponse One For Low And High Boost Pressure.

**This kit will require modifications to install. This kit is a universal kit and any tuning, installation, and modification must be done by a reputable shop. We do not provide any form of installation instructions, manuals, or tuning data. You will be required to do modify the entire the exhaust system to accommodate this kit. We (incarparts, inc, engineperformancechip.com, or our employees are not responsible for any damage to yourself, your property, or any other physical damage. You accept 100% liability for using this kit. This kit is designed for racing purposes only.
    Last edited by cchataway; 05-10-2015 at 08:26 PM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I dont have the money to boost right now, i wish i did but ive been considering supercharging because i need the low end power for all the damn hills around here