Thread: !! New Rims For Mirage !!

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

!! New Rims For Mirage !!

Hello All,

My daughter had a 2014 Mirage and last week sadly she wrecked it and the insurance company just told us Friday it is totaled. For a gift we purchased her 4 new rims since her car came with the standard steel rim and plastic wheel cover. We can not send the rims back so we are going to sell them. The size is 14x6 and they are silver and the correct offset for the mirage. We picked these rims because we saw them on another mirage and they looked great. We paid with shipping and tax $ 405.68 We are selling them for $ 350.00 if anyone is interested. Feel free to contact me at billc@visuallink.com. We live in Stephens City Va. for those interested and want to pick them up.

The rims are in the original box and of course have never been put on the car.

Thank you,
    Bill

Attached Images Attached Images     

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vmaxbaby View Post
    Hello All,

My daughter had a 2014 Mirage and last week sadly she wrecked it and the insurance company just told us Friday it is totaled. For a gift we purchased her 4 new rims since her car came with the standard steel rim and plastic wheel cover. We can not send the rims back so we are going to sell them. The size is 14x6 and they are silver and the correct offset for the mirage. We picked these rims because we saw them on another mirage and they looked great. We paid with shipping and tax $ 405.68 We are selling them for $ 350.00 if anyone is interested. Feel free to contact me at billc@visuallink.com. We live in Stephens City Va. for those interested and want to pick them up.

The rims are in the original box and of course have never been put on the car.

Thank you,
    Bill
    Have had some emails asking about these and the offset... the rims were ordered specifically for the Mirage. Got them from TireRack and are the correct rims for the mirage.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Also would take $ 325.00 for them. Brand New Never on a Car !

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    So are you going to get another mirage? To replace her car? I just bought a set similar to yours
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by debburyl View Post
    So are you going to get another mirage? To replace her car? I just bought a set similar to yours
    I had the same thing happen, and I bought another Mirage.
    Test drove a KIA Rio, no comparison. Saved $4000 over the KIA and the Mirage is much more fun to drive. Plus gets 10mpg better. KIA rode very hard and was kind of noisy. Dealer would not move on the price, either.
    Is your daughter ok? I had a side curtain airbag deploy, which caused some hearing loss in one ear at certain high frequencies. Something you'd probably never think of, but the airbag deploying is like a gunshot in the cabin of the car (+/-170 decibels). If she had an airbag deploy, she should see an ent or doctor as soon as possible, in the event of acoustic trauma. Sometimes medication, if given early enough, can help avoid permanent damage (one symptom would be 'ringing', or tinnitus).

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by debburyl View Post
    I had the same thing happen, and I bought another Mirage.
    Test drove a KIA Rio, no comparison. Saved $4000 over the KIA and the Mirage is much more fun to drive. Plus gets 10mpg better. KIA rode very hard and was kind of noisy. Dealer would not move on the price, either.
    vmaxbaby: Is your daughter ok? I had a side curtain airbag deploy, which caused some hearing loss in one ear at certain high frequencies. Something you'd probably never think of, but the airbag deploying is like a gunshot in the cabin of the car (+/-170 decibels). If she had an airbag deploy, she should see an ent or doctor as soon as possible, in the event of acoustic trauma. Sometimes medication, if given early enough, can help avoid permanent damage (one symptom would be 'ringing', or tinnitus).

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Air bag on Steering wheel went off but that was all. She is okay the wreck was low speed 25mph or maybe less but sadly totaled the car She loved the little car and wanted to get another one used since being 19 her insurance was going to take a hit and the cops deemed it no ones fault or better said it was both their fault. She has been using our car but we found her a used Ford Fiesta ST which I am not so happy about...the car is nice about the same size as the mirage but with 197hp not sure she needs that with her driving skills. We test drove the car and it is a little rocket... I can see allot of speeding tickets with it. And of course the ST package has upgraded rims so these won't work now just collecting dust in the garage.