Thread: Looking to do UBER in my Mirage

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    That guy hit it on all the right spots.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    The Prius is very reliable, owners have reported minimal problems as with most Toyota's, if you have a Hybrid for only 3-4 years after buying it used for cheap you can normally avoid the expensive battery replacement, and get plenty of miles out of it.

With a Prius you can also easily get the GPS, heated seats, more room for passengers and their bags, good city mpg. Look at most new york and city taxi fleets, they are being taken over by hybrids. It's difficult to find a taxi in new york that isn't a hybrid, Toyota Camry hybrid being the most common.

I enjoy my Mirage for uber though the H&R's that will be replaced soon with Tein or oem will make the 10 hours behind the wheel more enjoyable. The Mirage and Prius are the only good choices for cars for uberX (aka regular car/4 passengers max).
    2014 ES F5MBD aka 5MT. I am a full time Uber driver, if you want to drive for uber DO not sign up without my referral code for a bonus .

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.8 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thought this link might be of interest, it is about Uber, not in the states but probably something will be done here like this down the road.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/exclusive-...--finance.html

hope this works, i don't really know how to attach links

thanks, Don

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage Es 1.2 manual: 58.0 mpg (US) ... 24.7 km/L ... 4.1 L/100 km ... 69.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yup they want regulations on everything!

So far ubering tonight has been slow I drove around checking out what other drivers are using... 1 Prius c , 3 Prius (2009-2012) 1 2013 Chevy Cruze, 1 2010 Honda Fit, 1 2009 Ford Focus sedan. I had a passenger tell me he was in a charger uber and a caravan uber.... How do those guys mAke money haha crazy
    2014 ES F5MBD aka 5MT. I am a full time Uber driver, if you want to drive for uber DO not sign up without my referral code for a bonus .

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.8 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alex16 View Post
    Yup they want regulations on everything!

So far ubering tonight has been slow I drove around checking out what other drivers are using... 1 Prius c , 3 Prius (2009-2012) 1 2013 Chevy Cruze, 1 2010 Honda Fit, 1 2009 Ford Focus sedan. I had a passenger tell me he was in a charger uber and a caravan uber.... How do those guys mAke money haha crazy
    You still Ubering?