Thread: Rental Mirage anywhere?

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Rental Mirage anywhere?

Big fan of base cars owned a few new import base Hyundai's and drove them to 10% of life my family owned Mitsubishi Galants and Eclipse in the 90's-00's they seemed reliable. Was thinking of adding a mirage to the family by the end of '15. Does anyone know if any of the rental car places in NY has them? I would try to rent one for a day or two to really get to know it and share with family to make sure it meets our needs. I'm sold on the car personally from reading this blog. Did talk with a senior couple who owns one in the burbs when I was walking they had a blue 15 es cvt with all options including back-up camera they told me they were getting 49-51mpgs average paid cash $15,000 and use the car as their commuter/beater they have a suv for long trips, landscape trips for mulch etc. My lady is begging for a manual so if we get one it will be a DE manual.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    In Winnipeg, Canada, Enterprise has them. Not sure if Enterprise NY would as well.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE 1.2 manual: 45.0 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 54.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    In SeaTac they have them at the big rental garage. Because I was sitting at the subway and saw a blue Saphire mirage go to that garage. So I know they carry them. Pacific Northwest

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    You could ask a Mitsu dealer to loan one for a day . We'd like to rent one since there's no Mitsu dealer within 80 miles . Good Luck .