Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Mirage aftermarket springs & coilovers from Tein!

  1. #11
    Carmageddon m4v3r1ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The Hague
    Country
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,347
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 98 Times in 77 Posts
    I can order H&R here, it's german made. I think will try H&R


        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)


  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    KL
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 25 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by m4v3r1ck View Post
    where did u ordered it? the amazon site? I don't like stiff. I hate stiff.
    ebay.. (there is long story) in the end, i just order from him outside ebay , and the communication via email and paid via paypal.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    KL
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 25 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by m4v3r1ck View Post
    where did u ordered it? the amazon site? I don't like stiff. I hate stiff.
    ebay.. (there is long story) in the end, i just order from him outside ebay , and the communication via email and paid with paypal.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to CheezyWedges For This Useful Post:

    m4v3r1ck (02-11-2014)

  5. #14
    Carmageddon m4v3r1ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The Hague
    Country
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,347
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 98 Times in 77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CheezyWedges View Post
    ebay.. (there is long story) in the end, i just order from him outside ebay , and the communication via email and paid with paypal.
    ​ok, thanks. Will try H&R first. Can always revert

        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)


  6. #15
    Carmageddon m4v3r1ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The Hague
    Country
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,347
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 98 Times in 77 Posts
    In the end ... I ordered this set:

    http://www.tuningstudio.de/product_i...ck--a05a-.html

    It's the Eibach pro kit .... I'm very very curious as to how it is. Will keep you posted.
    Last edited by m4v3r1ck; 02-12-2014 at 01:36 PM.

        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)


  7. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    KL
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 25 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by m4v3r1ck View Post
    In the end ... I ordered this set:

    http://www.tuningstudio.de/product_i...ck--a05a-.html

    It's the Eibach pro kit .... I'm very very curious as to how it is. Will keep you posted.
    trust me.. eibach awesome ! german made always awesome !

  8. #17
    Carmageddon m4v3r1ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The Hague
    Country
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,347
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 98 Times in 77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CheezyWedges View Post
    trust me.. eibach awesome ! german made always awesome !
    Nah .... am not so sure about that. I live in Europe, I've seen LOADS of german cars alongside of the road, some are burned down (electrical failure). Most of them are Opel though but regardless it's German made!
    My manager keep complaining being unable to enter his own BMW because of faulty software and they have to tow the car back to the dealer.

    If German made always awesome I would buy VW UP instead of Mirage .... seriously!

        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)


  9. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    KL
    Country
    Malaysia
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 25 Times in 20 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by m4v3r1ck View Post
    Nah .... am not so sure about that. I live in Europe, I've seen LOADS of german cars alongside of the road, some are burned down (electrical failure). Most of them are Opel though but regardless it's German made!
    My manager keep complaining being unable to enter his own BMW because of faulty software and they have to tow the car back to the dealer.

    If German made always awesome I would buy VW UP instead of Mirage .... seriously!
    or it just bad luck 10 out 1000 production ?

  10. #19
    Carmageddon m4v3r1ck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    The Hague
    Country
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,347
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 98 Times in 77 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CheezyWedges View Post
    or it just bad luck 10 out 1000 production ?
    Of course it's possible since millions of German cars are swarming every corner of every street ;-) Or bad maintenance. But BMW problem's for real, my manager's car is a brand new car, he had it for 1 month before first problem appears ...

        __________________________________________

        click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage 1.0 manual: 47.5 mpg (US) ... 20.2 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 57.0 mpg (Imp)


  11. #20
    Senior Member socal6g's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 19 Times in 17 Posts
    Euro cars arent known to be reliable but suspension usually is top notch. Eibach is a great company and had nothing but great springs from them.



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •