Thread: Had my Mirage 2 and a half years, no problems at all

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks

Had my Mirage 2 and a half years, no problems at all

my Mirage is now 2 and a half Years old.. And he's still running strong! Running like a real champ! 2 and a half years and no problem so far (Electrical or Mechanical) To more years to come! Hear hear!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to EtotheZ For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (06-26-2015)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I've had my mirage for almost 1 year now. It was the first new car i have ever bought and I absolutely love it. I love that it is unlike any other car here in the US because it is truly a simple, functional, practical car. It doesn't need to have leather seats, chrome wheels, crazy air suspension, or any other luxuries. It's built to get me and 4 other people(if you really squeeze) from place to place, and i just love that. I detail my mirage regularly and it's only got 5064 miles on it as of this morning. I hope to drive this car for many many years.

On a side note, the one thing that makes me sad about my mirage is the soft paint. Being very particular about detailing, this car scratches and chips incredibly easily.

EtotheZ: thanks for the update. Glad to hear it's been so good to you!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)