Thread: Bought my 2015 Mirage DE-CVT thanks to Mirage Forum

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    United States
    Thanks

Bought my 2015 Mirage DE-CVT thanks to Mirage Forum

I was on the fence for almost a full month about this car. So many negative reviews by so called Professionals. YouTube videos were of little help but then I came across real owner feedback on this Forum.

Let me say that the appeal of a low priced car with great gas mileage with a low carbon footprint was too much to ignore.

I have been driving for over 30 years and am always amazed that MPG has gone down not up sine the early 90's. I have a 2011 Sonata GLS that averaged 28 MPG over the past 5 years totaling 105,678 miles with an approximate full cost of $13,200 (3,740 gallons of gas). My goal is to save at least 1,400 gallons over my next 5 years .

Thank you all for your enthusiasm. Hopefully we will see more 3 cylinder cars on the highways!

Purchased my car through Amex/True Car buying program. Total cost (tax, title, destination every thing) was $14,257, zero down $252 car payment. Team at Puente Hills Mitsubishi is great to work with.

I will be selling my Sonata only thing I will really miss is XM satellite radio.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 44.4 mpg (US) ... 18.9 km/L ... 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.3 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to P-Dog68 For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (07-06-2015)