Thread: Bought my 2015 Mirage DE-CVT thanks to Mirage Forum

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Bought my 2015 Mirage DE-CVT thanks to Mirage Forum

I was on the fence for almost a full month about this car. So many negative reviews by so called Professionals. YouTube videos were of little help but then I came across real owner feedback on this Forum.

Let me say that the appeal of a low priced car with great gas mileage with a low carbon footprint was too much to ignore.

I have been driving for over 30 years and am always amazed that MPG has gone down not up sine the early 90's. I have a 2011 Sonata GLS that averaged 28 MPG over the past 5 years totaling 105,678 miles with an approximate full cost of $13,200 (3,740 gallons of gas). My goal is to save at least 1,400 gallons over my next 5 years .

Thank you all for your enthusiasm. Hopefully we will see more 3 cylinder cars on the highways!

Purchased my car through Amex/True Car buying program. Total cost (tax, title, destination every thing) was $14,257, zero down $252 car payment. Team at Puente Hills Mitsubishi is great to work with.

I will be selling my Sonata only thing I will really miss is XM satellite radio.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 44.4 mpg (US) ... 18.9 km/L ... 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.3 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to P-Dog68 For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (07-06-2015)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 1,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by P-Dog68 View Post
    I will be selling my Sonata only thing I will really miss is XM satellite radio.
    Welcome aboard! You could get one of these: http://shop.siriusxm.com/xm/ctl10600...th_vehicle_kit
    Then use the AUX port with the stereo. Receiver is pretty inexpensive

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Wow!!! Your car payment is real Low !!! Looks like you got a Deal all the way around!!! And you will Love the Hwy MPGs !!! Everytime I go for a road trip I get over 50 mpg !!! And you were Smart Not Listening to Negitive Consumer Reporters!!!
    hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Welcome to the addiction! Enjoy crazy mpg! Reviewers don't understand what a small car is all about.
    2014 ES F5MBD aka 5MT. I am a full time Uber driver, if you want to drive for uber DO not sign up without my referral code for a bonus .

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.8 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

Nice intro, and welcome to the forum! Glad it was helpful to you.

I wonder if you voted in this thread: Poll: Did this forum influence your decision to get a Mirage? Helped with research?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)