Hello Everyone, I own a Mirage Sport Hatchback 2014, and since I Bought it have had some issues with the car, I being in contact with 5 persons in my country (Panama City, Latino america) having the same inconviniences. Among the problems we have had in common they are instability at 80KM/suspension, at that speedness the car is going side to side and while you drive on highways it gets worse beause of the breeze and some other cars passing by (it was reported has to do with electronic assisted steering or and rack and pinion steering), some strange sounds in the interior, and why does the car go jumping on the road? I think would be suspention problems, Please do you know how to deal with these issues? did you ever noticed those on your car? I just think I bought a Problem, and want it to be sold, whatever, so, what would be your recomendations? I want to keep the car. I ask other people with same car and they say having no issue with the car, but have founded others who have the same issue. Im frustraded, and I thank you for your time and reading this, anny comments are welcome.Name:  mirage.jpg
Views: 1190
Size:  95.8 KB