Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 Mirage CVT: I Broke the 50-MPG Barrier Driving Through Wisconsin. It Was Hell.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I'm a very large guy 300lbs/6'0 and I have put down 12 hours in my mirage without any issues, I did check the prices on used seats because I know I'm going to wear out mine quickly

Driving the speed limit makes people so mad, people tell me I'm a hazard on the road for driving 5 under, Texas law for school buses max speed 55mph, so if you can't handle a motorist doing 55 mph in the right lane then you are the hazard.

2014 ES F5MBD aka 5MT. I am a full time Uber driver, if you want to drive for uber DO not sign up without my referral code for a bonus .

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.8 mpg (US) ... 19.1 km/L ... 5.2 L/100 km ... 53.9 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alex16 For This Useful Post:

3dplane (07-16-2015),debburyl (07-16-2015),Don (07-16-2015)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Alex16,,,,, I'm a school bus driver and that's the speed they whant us to Drive to Save Fuel! So we get in the wright hand lane and keep our Distance from the Person in front of us. That way it gives us a chance to Stop if some Idiot!!! Pulls in front of us and stops. Which happens a lot around here. People here drive at least 10 to 15 mph over the speed limit. But I do fine because I Do the speed limit .also we have a lot of Calif drivers up here driving to beat the Wind!! Where are they going??????? No Where!!!! And the So Called. Police ????lol don't give speeding tickets only in certain places. That's it!!! In town they have cameras at stop lights. That way the Cops can sit at the Donut Shops and see how much weight they can put on!

hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)