Thread: Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Country
    Germany
    Thanks

Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs

Hello together,

I just got my Space Star back with the Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs yesterday. Comfort is quite good, no big difference to the standard springs. There is only a bigger difference when driving over deep pot holes or road humps, but the body is stiff enough that there are no additionally noises even on cobblestones. The front springs have a linear spring characteristic curve, the rear springs are progressive.

In my opinion, the Eibach springs work much better than the original springs. Comfort is really good compared to other cars (like Audi A1 or Toyota Yaris) but not excessive soft anymore. Body roll and pitch are reduced and therefore driving round corners is much more fun. The boot contents and the passengers don´t slide around at low speeds anymore because of the lateral inclination even at low speeds.

The car looks really good now, the distance between the tires and the fenders is now steady and the car looks more sporty, consistent with the tinted windows, the alloy wheels, the big rear spoiler and the front lights.

Until now I can really recommend the Eibach springs but I will write down more experiences in the next weeks, especially regarding fuel consumption and handling. I did not make any pictures of the whole car until now because it is very dirty and the springs maybe will lower in the next weeks, too.

Best regards,
    Florian

PS: It would be nice to add this thread to the "Suspension & brake aftermarket parts index" sticky thread.

Name:  Feder_Rechts.jpg
Views: 7662
Size:  97.0 KB
    Name:  Feder_Links.jpg
Views: 6077
Size:  97.3 KB
    Last edited by 25Plus; 09-20-2015 at 09:16 AM.
    Mitsubishi Space Star 1.2:
    Daihatsu Cuore L251:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Space Star Klassik Kollektion+ 1.2 manual: 67.5 mpg (US) ... 28.7 km/L ... 3.5 L/100 km ... 81.0 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 25Plus For This Useful Post:

GrnBn (07-29-2015),laceygirl (09-22-2015)