Thread: J.A.R.V.I.S. :: 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage HB GLS M/T (Garage entry)

1. General Information
    J.A.R.V.I.S.
    Mitsubishi
    Mirage HB GLS M/T
    Gemstone Grey
    M/T

J.A.R.V.I.S. is my first car, we have lots of cars in the family, Hummer 3 2008 model, a Jeep Wrangler 1995 model, a Mitsubishi Lancer 1994 model, a Ford Explorer 2010s model. They are all my mom's and my dad's. I got my license the same day I first laid eyes on J.A.R.V.I.S., I knew then that I will have him. I've been surrounded by SUVs and trucks, what I clearly loved though when I was a little girl was my uncle's VW Beetle 1976 model, red-orange in color. From then on, I always wanted to have a small city car. I saw a lot of bad reviews about the mirage, but who cares? I clearly know most car reviewers think of themselves as someone who gets satisfied by cars with a lot of "oomph". Mitsubishi Mirage doesn't have oomph lol far from it, what with a staggering 74 HP lol but it delivers what it promises, good gas mileage. For a newbie like me, Idk how much I average ATM, I am still learning, but my Eco light is always on, and that's a good thing i guess. I drove it to Tagaytay, and it reminds me of that awesome Bugs of my uncle, VW Beetle. It's a Lil bit noisy yes, but it is nostalgic too. I love every bit of him.

Comments: 3 / Views: 5620
    Country
    Australia
    Thanks
    Hello and Welcome... My home router and broadband connection is called Jarvis... :-) Great name...

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage LS 1.2 manual: 38.0 mpg (US) ... 16.2 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.7 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to laceygirl For This Useful Post:

sorakingdomhearts (08-06-2015)

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks
    Went gallivanting with my boy. A nice Thursday today

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 485
Size:  56.1 KB

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  80.9 KB

My boy was packed, full of all kinds of imaginable produce, from a sack of corn, a sack of pineapples, 5 kilos of fish straight from the lake. I had to drive steep mountain roads...did I mention I have a baby's hammock, my cousin's gym weights ...and my mom (she's kinda big) and a cousin 183cm tall lol we made it uphill yay! This car is so underrated, it is an awesome car, I love it!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sorakingdomhearts For This Useful Post:

debburyl (08-06-2015)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    A great post!! Glad you had a good time in your Black Beauty Very Nice Pictures !!!

hello from bluejellybean

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)