Thread: Best deals in the triangle area

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Best deals in the triangle area

Hola guys my name is Tyler I've been a forum member for awhile now and I've owned a Mirage pretty much since they've come out.

Recently I got a job a Leith Mitsubishi. I thought now would be a good time to reach out to the forum members.

If you're looking for a Mirage and live in the Raleigh / Durham area or just North Carolina in general and happen to be looking for a Mirage please swing on by. I promise to you that I will do my absolute best to get you the exact options, trims and monthly payments you want.

I can even do ala carte options that may not be offered from the factory.

Contact Tyler at Leith Mitsubishi 888-929-8245

Also if you're really looking for anything in general especially anything Mitsubishi let me know and if there is one to be had I will get it for you.

You can also call me on my personal number if you've just got any questions about the Mirage in general too. PM me for my cell phone.

Hope all of you are loving your Mirages, so far mine has been nothing but fantastic to me.

Last edited by Clessy; 08-20-2015 at 12:17 AM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clessy For This Useful Post:

cyclopathic (08-20-2015),debburyl (08-21-2015),flotownj (08-20-2015),laceygirl (08-19-2015),tomrad (08-20-2015)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Can you find out anything about the 2016's Mirage??? I know one person posted on here that the dealer they use said there will be no 2016 Mirage.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flotownj View Post
    Can you find out anything about the 2016's Mirage??? I know one person posted on here that the dealer they use said there will be no 2016 Mirage.
    That makes little to no sense. The mirage and the outlander sport are the best selling cars. Now what i think he was trying to say is there wont be any major changes. Im fairly confident the mirage will get 5 years on the market minimum just like most cars life cycle.

Confirmed from Mitsu HQ today: there will not be a 2016 Mirage model year. But the 2015 model year will continue to be sold into the 2016 calendar year until the Mirage sedan & updated hatch come out.

See:
    Thread: No 2016 mirage?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    See even working for a store we dont get information any earlier than the general consumer except on certain items.

Imho I still think the mirage is awesome and I wouldnt in any way wait a whole year to get a new.

Especially when you get a de and then spec it out the way you want with accessories.