Just putting this up to monitor the upgrades I do to my little car.
- foil wrapped the front bumper for the evo look
- rubber painted the rear valance
- Red Mitsubishi sticker on the stock emblem
- installed foglights w/ yellow bulbs
- GLS chrome foglight panel
- smoked the under half of the tail lights
- fake benen tow hook
- Black Label door guards
- rain visors
- painted the chassis on the sides where you place the jack to black.
- rubber lip in front
- front eyelids
- rear chrome cover for the taillights painted to matte black
- foil wrapped the chrome garnish
- OEM mirage mudflaps on the front
- generic mudflaps on the rears
- 24 LED COB dome light
- OEM center console (won in a raffle for around $3)
- added insulation on the roof
- Short Ram Intake w/ Simota pod filter, wrapped in aluminum insulation
- Osram Nightbreaker Unlimited H4
- Cherrybomb glasspack muffler on the middle
- welded DC sports exhaust tip w/ 2.25" axleback pipings
- HKS grounding kit
- Ultra Racing front strut bar
- DIY rear strut bar
- JEM Rear Anti Sway Bar (copy of TSUYOI from Thailand)
- H&R Sport Springs 1.5"
- Rota Grid Racing 15" 4x100x6.5 +e38
- Bridgestone Potenza RE002 Adrenalin prod. 35th week, 2013
- Rays hypernut, Red
- Rays valve stems
- inflated at 30 psi
added a short ram intake w/ Simota pod filter
Wow, awesome upgrades... :-) G'day and welcome....
My Build Thread - http://mirageforum.com/forum/showthr...(Garage-entry)
View my fuel log 2014 Mirage LS 1.2 manual: 38.0 mpg (US) ... 16.2 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.7 mpg (Imp)
Nice, we have to wait until next year to get the sedan in US.... long wait...
here's a picture.
Looks good, I bet you get a lot intake growl from that.
I also noticed that i'm getting better fc.. maybe coz my stock air filter's had been running for 35,000km already?
COB LED added around 6 months ago, super bright! and super dangerous too.. can't see the road when it's lit..
DC Sports Resonated Exhaust Tip, welded on a 2" or 2.5" pipe idk. that connects to the stock piping w/ the flange
Mudguards installed the other day, these are for the hatchback models. the front is a perfect fit, the rears has this gap coz of different designed bumpers
Sylvania Amber Park Light purchased from autozone and Nokya H11 from amazon (U.S. visit last May)