Thread: absolutely the best basic car for the money!!

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

absolutely the best basic car for the money!!

I am proud to say I just bought the 2015 mirage de in starlight silver!! What can I say but WOW!! The car handles great(thanks to smart electronic steering) and make no mistake it can handle its own on steep inclines and busy,crowded expressways!! Thanks to the CVT tranny.I have never owned a car where 15.00 may be too much to fill it!! I have had no problems thus far and see this beautiful car going the legendary 300,000 miles of the Toyota's.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lovemyfuelsavinggasbuggy For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (11-17-2015)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,102 Posts
    Last time I filled up my Mirage it was nearly dead empty (red '15 ES 5-speed). Gas here was $2.29 a gallon. Even though I have had this car a year and know how much fuel it will take, I still gave the attendant $30 to make sure I got a full tank.

When I was done filling up, he gave me back $10 and change... The Mirage, as automobiles go, is a very 'cheap date'.

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    And it has power locks, windows and automatic climate control. Try to get it in basic Nissan or Hyundai.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 46.4 mpg (US) ... 19.7 km/L ... 5.1 L/100 km ... 55.7 mpg (Imp)