Thread: Ultragauge Users

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Ultragauge Users

I ordered mine and should be here by Sat... and I imagine it will vary driver to driver, but...

Out of the many gauges the scanner offers, what handful are most useful for everyday driving and maximizing fuel efficiency/hypermiling?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I have mine set to show 6 gauges, with throttle position and instant MPG on top, then long-term and trip MPG averages under, and gallons/hour and coolant temp on the bottom.

As much as I truly enjoyed LinearLogic's customer care when I bought my old ScanGaugeII with a memory defect (they shipped one with updated firmware and prepaid the return shipping for the old one, but later it ended up being stolen), I have to say the UltraGauge is a better product. The customizable gauge pages are awesome, as well as allowing up to 8 gauges on a single page, where the ScanGauge only had 4 gauges at once. The font used in the Ultragauge looks clean and modern, while the ScanGauge looks right out of the late 90s.

I've had the Ultragauge for about 2 years now, and it hasn't failed me yet.

Last edited by Cani Lupine; 12-04-2015 at 11:06 AM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 49.2 mpg (US) ... 20.9 km/L ... 4.8 L/100 km ... 59.1 mpg (Imp)