Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I took my Mirage to service, and I walked out with this...

Member BillThompsonMirage-ES-CVT's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Fully concur with kerc. www.missionmisubishi.com here in San Antonio gives a $4,500 discount on any new Mitsubishi purchased at their dealership in addition to any manufacturer discounts/rebates in effect at time of purchase. The dealer discount of $4,500 applied when I purchased mine in December 2014.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.4 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BillThompsonMirage-ES-CVT View Post
    Fully concur with kerc. www.missionmisubishi.com here in San Antonio gives a $4,500 discount on any new Mitsubishi purchased at their dealership in addition to any manufacturer discounts/rebates in effect at time of purchase. The dealer discount of $4,500 applied when I purchased mine in December 2014.
    Yeah, I got it with Mission.

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    You should have traded Mirage for Outlander; that is if dealer offered you a good deal on trade in.

Any new drivers coming in line? How much you drive annually? The savings on gas and tires might as well cover Mirage payments.

I think there are more than a few Mirage owners who got them for daily drive to save their EVO/Mustang/Corvette. Not sure what is the break point you would have to do math for your situation.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 46.4 mpg (US) ... 19.7 km/L ... 5.1 L/100 km ... 55.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Cool

Kerc, that's what I did in Aug, when I took my Mirage into Larsons MITSUBISHI, because I owed to much for it, and my interest rate was too high, and I couldn't get it refinanced , so after the Sec dealership I Talked to Larson,s on the phone and they Told me They could get me out of mine and put me in a Outlander ,,,I was real Unsure they would keep there word and it would be worth it. But to my Supprize they Bent over backwards for me and gave me Good money for my Mirage and lowered my % rate and I got my OutlanderName:  image.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  19.6 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  8.0 KB But I still miss my Mirage. And I'm still a Mirage Fan!! If I could afford Two car payments I would of Kept it. And used it for work.

Last edited by debburyl; 01-02-2016 at 02:42 PM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.4 mpg (US) ... 16.3 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.1 mpg (Imp)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to debburyl For This Useful Post:

kerc (01-03-2016)