Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Number of Mitsubishi dealerships in U.S. & other countries -- how many dealers?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Subcompact Culture View Post
    Ditto. But odd doesn't sell many cars except to us oddballs, but we're few and far between.
    Ford dropping most of their cars is a reflection of where we are at in the U.S. car market. There's nothing wrong with owning a nice vehicle! If you want to pull a camper or boat, a Mirage isn't going to get that done. Thus, needs are different for sure! If more of us drove a Mirage, the world would be a better place! Only us oddballs would understand that, however!!!

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Subcompact Culture View Post
    Ditto. But odd doesn't sell many cars except to us oddballs, but we're few and far between.
    Im seeing more and more in Atlanta. Ive seen even more in St. Petersburg, FL since Ive been down here. Def seen alot of Outlanders, I think thats the model that will save Mitsubishi North America.

I see way more Mirage's than Micra's out here. I've seen a lot more Mirage's on the road over the last few years and I'm not talking our fleet cars.

I've only seen one square box Nissan cube on the road though. I think that one was a fail.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (06-12-2019)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I see way more Mirage's than Micra's out here. I've seen a lot more Mirage's on the road over the last few years and I'm not talking our fleet cars.

I've only seen one square box Nissan cube on the road though. I think that one was a fail.
    Was there ever a Canadian car manufacturer? Seems weird if there wasnt.

Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (06-12-2019)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Laurence Iliff's July 22, 2019 article about the new Mitsubishi Motors Lewisville (Texas) Autoplex store mentions 375 as the current number of US dealers and 330 sales per franchise last year (2018). The article mentions next year's Outlander as Mitsu's first alliance developed vehicle on a platform shared with Nissan (Rogue) and also lands one good zinger - "Mitsubishi, whose top Google predictive searches include "is Mitsubishi still in business"

source: Automotive News

Last edited by Tuques; 07-24-2019 at 02:05 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuques For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (07-24-2019)