Thread: How To Wash Your Car Like The Pros

Country
    Philippines
    Thanks

How To Wash Your Car Like The Pros

Fun to read! And noticed the Mirage being used to for the demo saw from MPH just sharing for noobies like me

http://cars.about.com/od/adviceforow.../howtowash.htm

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage GLS 1.2 manual: 3,108.4 mpg (US) ... 1,321.5 km/L ... 0.1 L/100 km ... 3,733.0 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mitsumi For This Useful Post:

Daox (02-06-2016)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    If you want to wash like a pro, you need 2 buckets, one with soapy water and one with just water. Dip into the soapy one, and start washing, when you need more soap, dip into the second bucket first, to get all the dirt out, so you don't end up with dirt in your clean soapy water. Then after you have cleaned it off, dip back into the clean soapy water for your second go. Repeat as needed. Another thing is to get one of those multi-head tips, and put it on the focus spray for the first clean, this will help push off dirt with the added pressure. Then clean again, except this time use the soft fan shape nozzle which is lighter and gives more surface area in a fan shape. And then dry it up. If you use soap/wax stuff like mothers, you probably wont have to wax. All I use is mothers wash/wax combo (the yellow stuff), when I first had my subaru, they had waxed it at the dealer, after 2 years i didn't have to wax it still because I used the soap/wax combo. Although, subaru factory paint is ****, so my paint started peeling and now my car looks like a rally car that actually rallys (which, i kinda do, if "street rally" is a thing)