Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I got told "...I am impressed"

Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Not a chance and I'm not willing to sit there and be crippled for life. It's like saying I can not defend myself from an assault. When someone decides to threaten your life you have a right to stop that assault. Their rationale for the assault is irrelevant.

regards
    mech

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage de 1.2 manual: 55.7 mpg (US) ... 23.7 km/L ... 4.2 L/100 km ... 66.9 mpg (Imp)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fc321 View Post
    Are you sure thats a good idea? Because at the last moment they might swerve to the left or right and in that case you could be held liable for the accident
    Do you just keep driving into a head on collision because the idiot who is coming into your lane MIGHT swerve at the last second.

regards
    mech

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage de 1.2 manual: 55.7 mpg (US) ... 23.7 km/L ... 4.2 L/100 km ... 66.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclopathic View Post
    We have an LED top brake light modulator coming in mail, $7+ with free shipping from Amazon. Never had one on car but had one on last 2 motorcycles, and it does wonders to fan off tailgaters. Will see how well it works in Mirage.

I had been rear-ended at low speed ~25 years ago, and neck was stiff for a few weeks.

Could we have the link to these light modulators? Thanks!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    My cousin had recently bought a Scion iA aka Mazda 2 sedan. It has a 104hp 4 cyl. and we were both diving down the freeway, (me in my mirage) we were both in last gear and flooring it doing around 90-100 and the iA almost had a hard time keeping up! Explained to him that even though your iA / Mazda2 has 30 more hp it also weighs around 450 pounds more than the Mirage not including the driver.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to VegasMirage2 For This Useful Post:

Kineo (03-03-2016)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMirage2 View Post
    Could we have the link to these light modulators? Thanks!
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B015QQ6YUC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailp age_o04_s00
    cannot recommend it yet this is the cheapest. There are many others like this. It will be wired to high one only

Quote Originally Posted by VegasMirage2 View Post
    My cousin had recently bought a Scion iA aka Mazda 2 sedan. It has a 104hp 4 cyl. and we were both diving down the freeway, (me in my mirage) we were both in last gear and flooring it doing around 90-100 and the iA almost had a hard time keeping up! Explained to him that even though your iA / Mazda2 has 30 more hp it also weighs around 450 pounds more than the Mirage not including the driver.
    IMHO it has more to do with gearing. Top gear on Mirage is pretty low and car accelerates alot better than say Civic at highway speeds

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 46.4 mpg (US) ... 19.7 km/L ... 5.1 L/100 km ... 55.7 mpg (Imp)