Thread: Hello from Michigan

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Hello from Michigan

HI guys. Ever since I was a young kid My family has owned a couple car lots. They were all used lots. So ever since I have been able to drive I have bounched through cars alot. I have driven pretty much everything. I really grew to liking Mitsubishi. I currently sell cars at a GM lot :-/ My family sold all our lots. Anyway, I am a huge MItsubishi fan. I currently drive a Montero Sport with over 300K miles on it. I plan on buying the new Mirage when it hits dealerships in west Michigan. I love the idea of good mpg

Hi grsupercity!

You must have driven the Chevy Spark by now if you sell for GM. The base Mirage is going to be about the same price as the base Spark. What's your opinion of the wee Chevy? I haven't tried one yet.

We posted this a while ago - any comments from your perspective would be welcome: Mitsubishi Mirage vs. Chevrolet Spark comparison

Welcome to the forum!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I have sold a couple sparks. One actually didnt shift during a test drive. It wouldnt get out of second gear. For 2013 they have a 4 speed auto, for 2014 its going to cvt thankfully lol. Lets just say my customer didnt buy that spark. Our techs had to reflash its computer. Overall I find the spark to be a neat little car, but I hate its headlights and the way the gauge cluster is set up. I really want to work at a Mitsubishi dealer, but the 2 closest ones are not hiring. So I am stuck here for now. Deep down Ill always love Mitsu though. Do you have any other questions on the spark?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,804 Times in 1,017 Posts
    Welcome to the site grsupercity. You've joined the crowed of people anxious to see and try out the new Mirage.
    Custom Mirage products: Cruise control kit, Glove box light, MAF sensor housing, Rear sway bar, Upper grill block

Current project: DIY Nitrous oxide setup for ~$100

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 47.2 mpg (US) ... 20.1 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thank you. I am painfully waiting for it to get here!!!!!

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Howdy gr, 300K is awesome. How much do you know about the new mirage? I don't have any expierence with the brand and the mirage has a very short track record. So I feel like I would be blindly trusting the mirage to be a great long lasting car for me.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I have owned alot of Mitsus. They do make a really good car. If you did have any worries though, they come with the best warranty out there

Country
    Australia
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Welcome grsupercity.

asterhuj
    Hello from India how's you all.