Thread: ROLL CALL (Bellevue, WA) Planted Technology Seat Brackets Development!

Country
    United States
    Thanks

ROLL CALL (Bellevue, WA) Planted Technology Seat Brackets Development!

Okay guys. So I contacted Planted Technologies of Bellevue, WA, they have a wide range of seat brackets but currently don't have the new Mirage. They can though! After talking to them, they said it takes literally no time at all to develop a seat bracket and after the initial test fit, they can harden and make them as well as any other car. These guys have been making great seat brackets for a long time, a few of my other cars I've owned I have used Planted as the source for my seat base, and they always fit perfectly. So if any of you are in Bellevue, WA, by all means please contact them and see if you can roll down there and have them fab up a seat.

"Hi Steven, Thank you for the suggestion. We are always looking for new applications to add to our line-up. We just need to physically have the vehicle in our development center to do so. If you happen to be located near us in Bellevue, WA we'd be happy to use your Mirage as a model. If not though, please spread the word on the forums and Facebook to try and send a local one our way. Once we have the car in our possession it won't take long to produce the brackets. Thanks!"

So I already started the process, they are more than willing to fab one up. The question now is, if any of you live in Bellevue, WA and are able to spend a day with them (I don't think it will take more than a day, probably just a few hours of measuring, and then a test fit). I really hope someone on here is from there and can help the Mirage get its fan base up by having companies actually start making aftermarket parts for us! If I find any companies in my home state of MD who are willing to fab and test parts on my mirage, I will lend them my car no issue, so hopefully someone from WA will as well! Cheers!

https://www.facebook.com/Planted-Tec...54279/?fref=nf

http://www.plantedtechnology.com/

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Would this bracket lower seat height? If so I will buy one.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,849 Times in 1,102 Posts
    Cool info...Bellevue is a hop and a skip from me!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,820 Times in 2,126 Posts
    You gonna do it? Let us know what they give you in return!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobrajet View Post
    Cool info...Bellevue is a hop and a skip from me!
    When you have free time please help the community and give them a ring or email so we can get this going. The more vendors we get to support the mirage the more popular it will become with tuners.

@ahausheer, usually seat brackets are made to go low as possible so i would assume yes. I already mentioned to them that removing the jack from under the seat should allow for a lower height. Its just a matter of them getting the car to mock it all up!

EDIT: I don't live near Bellevue, WA, I'm in MD so if someone could please do this for the community.

Last edited by namco; 03-15-2016 at 05:48 AM.