Thread: Wanted: Shifter housing for a 2014-2015 Mitsubishi Mirage DE

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Wanted: Shifter housing for a 2014-2015 Mitsubishi Mirage DE

Does anyone have, or know of a good source to obtain, a shifter housing for a Mitsubishi Mirage DE manual transmission? It's the kind with two cup holders below the dash and one to the rear. I'm not having any luck finding it on any other websites.

Thank you.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 41.2 mpg (US) ... 17.5 km/L ... 5.7 L/100 km ... 49.4 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Junk yards?

They have part network, so they can swap parts btw yards. Something like that would not be a listed part, just go and pull it yourself. They should be able to help you to locate junkyard with the car though, good luck.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 46.4 mpg (US) ... 19.7 km/L ... 5.1 L/100 km ... 55.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclopathic View Post
    Junk yards?

They have part network, so they can swap parts btw yards. Something like that would not be a listed part, just go and pull it yourself. They should be able to help you to locate junkyard with the car though, good luck.
    The car is too new and not many of them are on the road to expect any wrecks in my local Picknpull. But you're right....that will be my best bet down the road once people start wrecking them.

By the way, I want the part to experiment if it will fit in my 1990 Geo Metro. After doing the measurements I think it may work.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 41.2 mpg (US) ... 17.5 km/L ... 5.7 L/100 km ... 49.4 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I was able to find a Mitsubishi part number of 8011B057XA. Most parts websites are asking around $160 plus shipping. I think I'll wait for a pick!!

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Good luck!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 46.4 mpg (US) ... 19.7 km/L ... 5.1 L/100 km ... 55.7 mpg (Imp)