Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is the mirage fly by wire?

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I just don't get it. Gave you a simple list of options to narrow it down and despite coming here for help you couldn't be bothered. This forum have an ignore function?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 43.5 mpg (US) ... 18.5 km/L ... 5.4 L/100 km ... 52.2 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,786 Times in 2,105 Posts
    Roy please accept my apologies for how things went here. Most folks here are helpful and try their best to help as they can.

Troubleshooting remotely is difficult, and your symptoms can indicate many problems. Since your engine runs, we know it gets fuel and spark. Consider testing your engine's compression. Your report of high oil consumption leads me toward mechanical wear, but I can't tell from here. Beyond that you might want to have a mechanic look into the problem.

I hope you are able to get this straightened out. Best wishes.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

Roy (10-27-2018)

Country
    Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eggman View Post
    Roy please accept my apologies for how things went here. Most folks here are helpful and try their best to help as they can.

Troubleshooting remotely is difficult, and your symptoms can indicate many problems. Since your engine runs, we know it gets fuel and spark. Consider testing your engine's compression. Your report of high oil consumption leads me toward mechanical wear, but I can't tell from here. Beyond that you might want to have a mechanic look into the problem.

I hope you are able to get this straightened out. Best wishes.
    Thank you, nothing to apologise. I thought he was joking about me and the shiftstick, and it took off from there

Thank you for your advise

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Roy For This Useful Post:

Eggman (11-01-2018)