Thread: Set of 14 x 4.5 ES Alloy Wheels - Only 700 miles - Nice!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,537 Times in 1,471 Posts

Set of 14 x 4.5 ES Alloy Wheels - Only 700 miles - Nice!

This is a complete set of 4 original 14x4.5" alloy wheels from my 2015 Mirage ES

These were removed from my car at 700 miles. No curb damage, cosmetic issues, etc. Pretty much the condition you would expect for wheels with only 700 miles on them.

The wheel faces are perfect. The outer rims have some small marks where the original metal wheel weights were installed...but every factory wheel will have these because of the metal clamp-on weights the factory uses to balance wheels. Once your tires are mounted, you would probably never see these marks anyway...I just wanted to mention them.

The center caps are included…and I'm even including 16 original lug nuts.

These wheels still have the original TPMS valve stems in them (but no TPMS sensors). You just need to swap your TPMS sensors over, mount some tires and you are in business. Believe it or not, many shops would charge you $5-$8 each for these valve stems!

I have detailed the wheels (zero brake dust or dirt anywhere on them) so when you take them out of the box, they will be ready to go to your tire shop. You won't have to do anything to them. I can't stand it when I buy used parts and they show up dirty!!!

This is a perfect opportunity for you DE guys who are tired of rocking plastic hubcaps!!!

Name:  ES Wheels 1.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  93.7 KB

Name:  ES Wheels 2.jpg
Views: 382
Size:  90.2 KB

Name:  ES Wheels 4.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  78.3 KB

Name:  ES Wheels 3.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  94.2 KB

PRICE

These are currently up on eBay here: Wheel Auction

Shop around...if you find a better set for the price anywhere, buy 'em!!

SOLD AND SHIPPED!!!

Last edited by Top_Fuel; 07-11-2016 at 01:40 AM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Top_Fuel For This Useful Post:

Alex1a1f (06-30-2016),inuvik (06-30-2016)