Thread: G4 arrives at my local dealer

Country
    United States
    Thanks

G4 arrives at my local dealer

Dealer where I bought my Mirage advertising in TV they got G4s in. I'll go look at them and even test drive one if anyone wants a comparison.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,826 Times in 2,131 Posts
    That's a great idea. I would be curious to know what features would be different from the hatchback, if any.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    dealership by me has a few as well as one I've seen on the road already. in my opinion its likely the g4 will be a huge success. they really look good, and the trunk is impressively sized. "brandy wine" (dark purple) is an absolute beautiful color in person. extremely deep and rich looking. too bad it'll likely all scratch off lol

let us know what you think! in particular, how it changes the handling characteristics and ease of sight when backing up, with all the added iron.

I'm definitely up for finding out what current owners think of the sedan.

I'm hoping to get some extended seat time in one also.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    It'll probably be a week or so before I can do it, like I had mentioned in another topic Fed Ex dinged my Mirage with a 50lb box I had delivered back in June. I've finally made it through all the nonsense so the check should be here within the next few days at which point I will have to take it in. I caught the ad last night that the G4s had arrived, so figure I might as well take it for a spin since I have to go there anyway when I drop the car off.