You don't use your safety belt.
- The driver's door is not completely closed.
- The bonnet is open.
- The coolant temperature is too low.
- The airco system is busy cooling the inside of the car. (Climate Control).
- The inside of the car is heated. (Climate Control).
- The rear window heating is 'on'.
- The airco is in 'auto'-mode and switched in either the max or min position.
- After starting the car it has not gone faster than 5 km/h.
- After starting the car no more than 30 seconds have passed.
- The car is started and stopped within 10 seconds.
- The selection handle of the CVT is in any other position than 'D'. (AS&G will not function in 'Ds'!)
- The Automatic Stability Control is either switched off or active.
The switch is simply to turn it off. It's on by default. If you turn it off then the engine will not shut off automatically. There is no harm in switching it off. Your fuel mileage might be worse but it really depends if it's really activating very often due to your current driving situations.
The Orange box you've outlined is simply a service reminder for oil change & regular maintenance. You can reset it, reprogram it to different intervals or turn it off completely (which is what I did). I do my own maintenance and don't like an annoying "maintenance nanny" on the information screen. Here is a link to how to reset it, modify the intervals, or turn it off. It's kinda tricky to do and it took me a bunch of attempts to get the sequence just right to shut it off entirely.