Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I got my WeatherTech FloorLiners...

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Those raised ridge doesn't do ****. I had them on my Honda Fit, it leak through it. Just make sure you put 2 stacks of newspaper under it, and change it regularly... I think i am gonna plug those holes.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,848 Times in 1,101 Posts
    My Weathertechs were purchased in February of '15, and they don't have the passenger side mounting cleats. These mats are pretty good, but not perfect. They move around a bit underfoot, and this allows things like pine needles to get under and behind after a while. Great for rain, snow, and slush.

I really wish they would have extended the dead pedal coverage up a couple inches. Where it stops now is fine if you wear a size 5, but if you wear a size 10 then the top of your foot will deposit dirt, debris, and water that can run down behind the mat.

Overall, they are great. You really do just have to take them out and hose them off when they get dirty. There is a pronounced wear spot on my driver's mat where my left heel rests, but other than that they have held up very well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Cobrajet For This Useful Post:

Eggman (09-15-2016)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobrajet View Post
    I really wish they would have extended the dead pedal coverage up a couple inches. Where it stops now is fine if you wear a size 5, but if you wear a size 10 then the top of your foot will deposit dirt, debris, and water that can run down behind the mat.
    I agree! The top of my shoe is naturally a little above the mat, and I have pretty small feet. I was most excited about this part of the mat, since I hate just resting my shoe on that bare carpet. It would be great if covered a couple more inches there.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 manual: 48.3 mpg (US) ... 20.5 km/L ... 4.9 L/100 km ... 57.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spork View Post
    Interesting, did not know about the a/c condenser drain thing. I am hoping the anchors help with that? Apparently people had issues with the mats moving forward so they fixed it with the anchors, cool. Now I like that idea a little more. My mom got them for me for my birthday. I think the set was $180+.

Fronts:

Passenger side closer:

Rears:

It's nice the rear ones go over the hump for the rare person in the middle situation. Pictures were taken at night so they're not very pretty.
    Why does your rear one fit so nicely!? Mine is.. maybe an inch too long and wide. Wrinkles up in the corner. Looks stupid.

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    I got a front pair too. I didnt bother screwing in the passenger mat, it seems to be pretty snug even with folks getting out. Famous last words lol.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,688 Times in 2,106 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    I got a front pair too. I didnt bother screwing in the passenger mat, it seems to be pretty snug even with folks getting out. Famous last words lol.
    Same here. I only have the front pair and the passenger one seems to fit pretty snug. I don't see it shifting anywhere.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (05-21-2020)