Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: adding the stop & go feature?

Country
    Netherlands
    Thanks
    Hi Clark,

One 'global' car, so many variations. Mitsubishi's strategists have to deal with different markets and it's rather interesting to see how they do that. If you want to penetrate the eco-friendly small car market in Europe, you simply can't afford to offer a vehicle without an Auto Stop and Go feature. At the moment the European market is the only one where you can buy a Space Star/Mirage with AS&G, but that could change in times to come.

There are more variations: in Sweden and Norway Space Stars have heated front seats. In New Zealand and Australia you can order a space saver, jack and tool set. Here in NL we have to put up with a tyre repair kit (hate it).

It's a shame that your Mirage doesn't have an outside temperature display. I particularly like the frost alert feature, we have long and rather cold winters here.

At first I thought the eco meter was just a gadget. But now I changed my mind and I'm actually paying attention to it. It's possible to accelerate with two green lights burning, but I have to keep my right foot under control!

Last edited by talldino; 08-10-2013 at 07:19 AM.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Space Star 'Instyle' 1.2 automatic: 48.5 mpg (US) ... 20.6 km/L ... 4.9 L/100 km ... 58.2 mpg (Imp)

Country
    New Zealand
    Thanks
    In NZ we get the space saver jack and tool set with the car - a full size spare may be optional. I will try to confirm this next week.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2013 Mirage GLS 1.2 automatic: 46.8 mpg (US) ... 19.9 km/L ... 5.0 L/100 km ... 56.2 mpg (Imp)

Quote Originally Posted by talldino View Post
    At the moment the European market is the only one where you can buy a Space Star/Mirage with AS&G, but that could change in times to come
    Don't forget Japan... they've got they full suite of fuel-saving features, including the 1.0L engine option.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Eggman (04-12-2016)

Country
    Spain
    Thanks
    Good evening, first I apologize, my English is very bad.

I'm new Spanish owner of a Mitsubishi Space Star.
    The car has just been released in my country, and from the first moment I fell in love.
    Small but spacious, low power consumption and a lot of equipment.

To drive, comfortable and smooth as silk.

But I have a problem. My car is manual, 5-speed, with Auto Stop / GO, but the light indicating that the stop & go is on and working (An "A" in green) does not light.

Does this light is always on, or need certain conditions to be activated?

I thank you so much!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Space Star 120 MPI Motion 1.2 manual: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)