Thread: Can a mini VCI J2534 enable CC?

Country
    Canada
    Thanks

Can a mini VCI J2534 enable CC?

I'm curious, has anyone in this forum had success (or failure) activating their Cruise Control using those Mini VCI's with the J2534 protocol?

I think a few members have bought these VCI plugs online to attempt this, like.... Nooperpipe, teasmade and Billfieldz. I believe Nooperpipe was stymied by a lack of factory wiring but I haven't seen any response from others.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES Plus 1.2 automatic: 37.9 mpg (US) ... 16.1 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Indonesia
    Thanks
    Yes it can. If your car have the ecu to clockspring wiring, then it can be activated and functional.
    2013 Honda Vario CBS VB
    2014 Mitsubishi Mirage CVT EGM
    2015 Toyota Innova 2.5V AT SMM
    2013 Proton Preve CFE CVT PW
    2013 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport PX CVT PW
    2016 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Dakar AT TGM Limited

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage Exceed 1.2 automatic: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    I have successfuly enabled cruise control in my ETACS, but I don't have any of the hardware and pieces installed in my car to test it out if a Canadian spec Mirage includes the wiring built in.

I used a Toyota J2534 Mini-VCI cable and Etacs Decoder (He had to update it to make this work. V.5073 and newer will work)
    2015 Mirage Base 5MT with A/C! Custom modified eBay roof rack, Auto Dynasty lowering springs, relocated License Plate, enabled OEM Fog Lights & Cruise Control

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Any idea how to get ETACS ED software unlocked? It says "000" requests in 72 hours, I paid $21 in the site for a week unlimited and still (banned) or locked for some stupid reason??

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage DE 1.2 automatic: 38.5 mpg (US) ... 16.4 km/L ... 6.1 L/100 km ... 46.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Indonesia
    Thanks
    You have to buy debanning for $6.00 or ask Vadim first.

Country
    Canada
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks

Working yet?

Quote Originally Posted by 23027 View Post
    I have successfuly enabled cruise control in my ETACS, but I don't have any of the hardware and pieces installed in my car to test it out if a Canadian spec Mirage includes the wiring built in.

I used a Toyota J2534 Mini-VCI cable and Etacs Decoder (He had to update it to make this work. V.5073 and newer will work)
    I am just wondering if you got the cable to work. I just purchased the cruise control module and the J2534 cable. did you have to purchase additional software, or did this come with the cable?

There is a way to activate the fog lamps without the J2534 cable. I did this today. I can send the instruction or farpoint farms also has a video that goes over the activation process on youtube.