Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Serious Problem with 2015 Mirage (CVT Solenoids?)

Quote Originally Posted by inuvik View Post
    Scanguage is a good company that puts out a quality product
    Agreed 100%. But even they have had (very rare) problems with their device.

JJ_Is_Edge - keep us posted!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Quote Originally Posted by JJ_Is_Edge View Post
    I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate all the advice and perspectives! I drove with the scanner on for about a week before it happened. That being said, it IS a cheap one, and I removed it yesterday morning. The problem did not happen today. I plan on driving it a few days as suggested to see if it happens again.

As I'm still under both my factory and aftermarket warranties, and the codes pop up as historic faults (along with the fact that codes were cleared 15,000 miles before I had the car), I will take it to a shop in a few weeks either way to see if they can find anything wrong with the CANBUS or CVT solenoids. However, I'm hoping it is just the scanner.

The reason I bought this car was the reliability and MPG. This forum seems like such a great community, I'll be sure to make a garage entry. Thanks again for all the input guys!
    Soooo how'd all that turn out for you? I don't see a garage entry yet either.

Should start charging to read this forum unless people post wth ended up happening. Or start banning people like this but I'm not nice.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Fummins, YOU should start charging for expert Mirage advice.

Put your paypal address in your signature and we'll negotiate a revenue sharing arrangment.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MetroMPG For This Useful Post:

Fummins (11-26-2019)

And start selling links to that sketchy russian website that has service manuals lol

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,821 Times in 2,127 Posts
    We are paid in prestige and glory. No shekels for you.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Damn, well prestige and glory don't pay my mortgage or daycare bills. Maybe I'll offer 25% less sarcasm?