Quote Originally Posted by Cobrajet View Post
Raybestos shoes fit fine when I did mine, other than the hole for the parking brake lever being a few thousandths too small.

I had difficulty with Raybestos pads for the front discs brakes that I bought from Rock Auto - they didn't fit and I had to modify them also. I ordered the Bosch shoes from Rock Auto. For some reason Rock Auto isn't listing the Raybestos shoes in their results any longer. They are available there when searching for them by part number.

Yeah, I noticed that you used the Raybestos shoes, Cobrajet. I should have ordered those. I did get my money back from Rock Auto for the Bosch shoes though after the first time I tried to install them did not go well - I didn't have to send them back. I also ordered the Wagner shoes which I didn't even try to install. The lining thickness was uneven from the front to the back on each shoe so I sent them back to Rock Auto for a refund. Quality from Chinese suppliers is hit or miss. The Chinese manufacturers license the name brand so that they can sell them in the U.S.