Hello all, new to the forum. I bought a 2017 Mirage G4 back in November 2016 and it came without the feature that I really wanted the most besides A/C, cruise control. I looked at the aftermarket options, Rostra makes a kit for it. But it's the stalk type and would have to be mounted on the shroud around the steering column. I really don't think there's enough room for it and even if there was you wouldn't be able to see it for the steering wheel. So I stopped by the stealership that I bought it from on my way home from work just to see what the OEM setup would cost. The guy in the parts dept. couldn't find a listing for it so he had to call I'm assuming a Mitsu parts hub. They gave him the part number for just the switch that mounts on the steering wheel and told him that it was pretty much plug and play, the wiring for it was already there. So the parts guy called the service dept. and supposedly was told that it was 1.5 hours labor and no programming required. I thought to myself, this is great, all I need is the switch itself. So it's right at 200 bucks and is supposed to be there tomorrow. So I told him that I was going to do it myself if it was going to be that easy. But I get home and looked under the footwell where the clutch pedal is. There's no clutch disengagement switch there for it. So I called the parts dept. back and informed the guy about it. He was supposed to make a call and get back with me on it but hasn't yet. I was just wondering if anyone here has done it with the OEM switch/setup? I found a thread here that dealt with this issue. But I'm pretty sure it was for 2014/2015 models. And it may all be the same. Hopefully someone here has done it and can tell me how much trouble it is.