Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Strange things happening - SOLVED (burned out tail light bulb caused odd problems)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Car-part.com shows different listings for a 2014 and 2015. That program seems to know/think that there'should a difference. Hollander's program may be different, and doesn't know if they are different. I worked for a salvage yard until 3 years ago, and we used Carpart for for our look ups. Good, easy, interchange program.

Last edited by Car Nut; 02-15-2017 at 10:12 PM.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Yeah, no part numbers available. The way I figured out they were different was to look up a 2014, and then a 2015. Several of the yards that listed one for a 14, didn't show one for a 15, and vice versa. Usually you will see parts for several different years listed if they interchange. Neither the 14 or 15 pages showed anything but those years. If I was at my old sales desk, I could quickly look up any available interchanges. Don't miss that place either. Glad I never had to memorize the Hollander numbering system. Carpart was super easy to use.

Business Up Front Johnny Mullet's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Thanks
    If a picture or image of both the 2014 and 2015 starters reveal the same mounting position, bolt holes, and same solenoid, the either will work in my opinion.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I tried looking something up on my phone and it doesn't even list mirage but it lists lancer, outlander, fuso(never heard of it), and IMiev. (Quote)

I sent an email to their webmaster two weeks ago mentioning that no Mirage was listed on their "mobile" site, while they are listed on the "desktop" site. They thanked me for bringing it to their attention, but it looks like it's not high priority.
    Maybe if lots of other people start bringing it to their attention, it'll get fixed. Lol
    PS, Fuso is a large box truck type vehicle.

I just had a 2015 with 451k kms come in with the abs and trac control lights on. Scanned it and came up with 3 cvt codes p170e, p1797, and p0703. And one brake module code for the brake light switch. The car has 2 burnt out brake lights....

PS. Dont bother trying to use car-part.com or hollander interchange for Mirage or most other Mitsubishi parts. It's not gonna work, regardless of others claim. Anything that does show an option is a guess at best, likely from wrecker submitted info(not mfg submitted part numbers/info) so take it for what it's worth.

Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

Cobrajet (04-26-2022)