Page 111 of 271 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2703

Thread: What did you do to your Mirage today?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Was testing out my yellow led bulbs at night at a specific intersection that has Red Light Cameras... As l passed the left lane and entered the intersection...the green light immediately turned yellow...and l gunned it through since l was already into the intersection...no camera flash so l hope I'm good...either way I'll know in 2 weeks if l get a ticket in the mail...hopefully not...there was no way l could stop, I wasn't going to stop in the middle of an intersection.

Interests: Rallying/Drifting/Cars/Motorcycles

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MirageRally View Post
    Was testing out my yellow led bulbs at night at a specific intersection that has Red Light Cameras... As l passed the left lane and entered the intersection...the green light immediately turned yellow...and l gunned it through since l was already into the intersection...no camera flash so l hope I'm good...either way I'll know in 2 weeks if l get a ticket in the mail...hopefully not...there was no way l could stop, I wasn't going to stop in the middle of an intersection.
    Where is this camera? Didn’t Ohio ban traffic cameras a few years ago?

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    At the intersection of 6 and 306, by angelo's pizza in Kirkland. There's 4 red-light cameras at the intersection. Ohio banned them years ago but are slowly implementing them at high traffic intersections.
    Last edited by MirageRally; 10-17-2020 at 07:44 AM.
    Interests: Rallying/Drifting/Cars/Motorcycles

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MirageRally For This Useful Post:

Eggman (10-17-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,788 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MirageRally View Post
    At the intersection of 6 and 306, by angelo's pizza in Kirkland. There's 4 red-light cameras at the intersection. Ohio banned them years ago but are slowly implementing them at high traffic intersections.
    Good to know - I'll have to look for them. Thanks

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

MirageRally (10-19-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I have not been following this thread so I'm just gonna jump in here, sorry.

Today I fit a 12ft inflatable boat, all its accessories, a 6hp outboard, and my wife inside the car and we went down to the local harbor for some fun.

It was tight but it worked.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gone.a For This Useful Post:

dspace9 (10-19-2020),inuvik (10-19-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex1a1f View Post

Installed a set of 2021 taillights.
    Where did you get those!?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,562 Times in 1,120 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ahausheer View Post
    I have not been following this thread so I'm just gonna jump in here, sorry.

Today I fit a 12ft inflatable boat, all its accessories, a 6hp outboard, and my wife inside the car and we went down to the local harbor for some fun.

It was tight but it worked.
    Next time take a picture and post it to this thread:

https://mirageforum.com/forum/showth...-G4-Space-Star

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Finally got around to actually installing new speakers into Piddles. They are just entry-level JVC J620's, but I had got them because I noticed that the stock speakers, while being very loud, were overly bass heavy, and suffered a lot of distortion/interference with anything higher frequency than that. I got all the proper mounting hardware, speaker foam, and connectors and got the new set installed in between rainstorms, with a rather large amount of heffing and cheffing.

Initial results are... TBD. Just from listening to music through my Galaxy Buds+ (which I'm assuming have reasonable audio reproduction as they are /somewhat/ premium) and comparing to the audio in the car, the new speakers do seem to have a flatter frequency response curve, and are a little clearer in the higher-pitched ranges. It's hard to tell how accurate they actually are, though, especially before even breaking them in properly. I really wish I had some sort of audio spectrum analyzer that I could use to get an actually frequency response curve for the new speakers. By ear, they currently seem reproduce higher frequencies much louder than the lower frequencies, specifically the band typically used by the snare in audio tracks. This concerns me as I know from experience that this is a really good way to **** up your ears. As a member of the iPod generation, I actually have (very common) hearing damage in similar frequency bands from cheap, open earbuds in my younger years.

I'll mull it over for the next week or so and try to come up with a reasonable plan of attack. There may be some app or something I can use for my phone to help with it. But that would be assuming the microphone in my phone can accurately pick up noises across the frequency band. If I had an iPhone I would probably be able to find something reasonably accurate, but I use Android, which has a wider variation in terms of hardware, so my initial gut feeling is that it probably won't be that easy.

Audio is always such a pain in the ass as it is so subjective. Would much rather just have some "ideal" quantitative analysis I could go by and just be done with it.

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I washed mine yesterday. It's probably the first time since March/wuhan flu(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wuhan_flu).
    Attachment 19283Attachment 19284
    And started cleaning out crap from my tiny garage so I can fit the sxs, my turd car and the wife's Sorreto
    Envying them wheels

Country
    United States
    Garage empty: add car
    Thanks
    I like the Pyongyang=평양
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Which ones, the stock 2014 SE wheels or the sweet pink and black spoke wheels on my bicycle?
    Attachment 19505

Today: still waiting for oem bumper garnish.

Last edited by 18slcmirage; 10-22-2020 at 07:15 PM.