Page 208 of 272 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218258 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2720

Thread: What did you do to your Mirage today?

Bluetooth doesn't work!? Life is so hard!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Quote Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
    Bluetooth doesn't work!? Life is so hard!
    Pretty much. It's at the top of my to do list. But not really.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fummins For This Useful Post:

CROSSBOLT (05-16-2022)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Picked up a steering wheel from a 2020 G4. Its the fancy leather wrapped one with red stitching. Much better looking than the dull grey factory one.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    You installed it yourself? If so, was it hard because of the airbag? I want to get 3 leather steering wheel too.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by defensivetackle88 View Post
    You installed it yourself? If so, was it hard because of the airbag? I want to get 3 leather steering wheel too.
    Super easy. Just need a flat head to release the airbag (push straight in on left and right side thru little holes and at the bottom you push in and twist for it to release), a 17mm for the nut holding the wheel on, and a tiny flathead or pick for two connectors on the airbag itself. Takes a total of 5 minutes.

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by killerrudy View Post
    Super easy. Just need a flat head to release the airbag (push straight in on left and right side thru little holes and at the bottom you push in and twist for it to release), a 17mm for the nut holding the wheel on, and a tiny flathead or pick for two connectors on the airbag itself. Takes a total of 5 minutes.
    And, don't forget to disconnect the battery first. You don't want to take a chance with a live airbag...
    I didn't know what to do, so I didn't do anything

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2018 Mirage GT 1.2 automatic: 37.3 mpg (US) ... 15.9 km/L ... 6.3 L/100 km ... 44.8 mpg (Imp)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to klroger For This Useful Post:

CROSSBOLT (05-16-2022),vintzend (05-27-2022)

I've added parking sensors front/back and some chrome accent on the back of the car to my order of my Space Star.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 2,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vintzend View Post
    I've added parking sensors front/back and some chrome accent on the back of the car to my order of my Space Star.
    Someone set me a pic of these rear parking sensors. If you backed into something, you will most definitely hear a high pitched squeal.

https://i.redd.it/53gjlwmahgm81.jpg

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

vintzend (05-28-2022)

Haha!

You wouldn't believe how they park their cars in my neighborhood. Parking spots are a LOT more narrow in Europe than I've seen in the US. And with not enough parking spots available near my house, it's not uncommon to come across illegal parked vehicles that block an exit. Meaning you have to turn in spots where you are not supposed to turn.

Parking sensors are not a necessity (I've never had them on my previous cars and never caused any damage), but a tool I'm gladly paying for.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 2,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vintzend View Post
    Haha!

You wouldn't believe how they park their cars in my neighborhood. Parking spots are a LOT more narrow in Europe than I've seen in the US. And with not enough parking spots available near my house, it's not uncommon to come across illegal parked vehicles that block an exit. Meaning you have to turn in spots where you are not supposed to turn.

Parking sensors are not a necessity (I've never had them on my previous cars and never caused any damage), but a tool I'm gladly paying for.
    My oldest daughter lives in Helsinki, & I sensed parking spaces are a premium there. I don't remember seeing full size pickup trucks when visiting there. My son-in-law owns one small 4-door hatchback that is shared with 5 adults (his mom, dad, sister, my daughter, & himself).