Page 240 of 271 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 2703

Thread: What did you do to your Mirage today?

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    Man, I'm so jealous. Here in Georgia, our government prefers the cartels to make all the herb money tax-free. We'll probably be the last state to end prohibition because here, "Jesus don't want yall smoking pot, but drinking is totally fine because he turned water into wine."

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    If I ever smoke one, it's going to be as big as my arm! Cheech and Chong style! I'll need some kind of mount to hold the far end of it up ... like a crutch.
    It's time 7miles. Get ready to love food, music, and intimacy even more!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 1,009 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    and intimacy...
    What's that? Is that something naughty that Jesus wouldn't approve of? My wife won't let me do anything like that nor wacky tobacky.

POUNDSSSSS.... You guys know how a machine gun is mounted in the back of Tacoma's. I will need something like that, but on casters, so I can smoke my big 50 cal machine gun sized cigaweed, and walk around with it.

Or a backpack that is actually one of those bowl smoker things. Whatever they're called, I'm not in that world (yet). And then run a flexible tube from the backpack / bowl smoker thingie, and walk around smoking 5 pounds of Dirk's select herb, like a choo-choo train.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.9 mpg (Imp)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7milesout For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (06-01-2023),Fummins (06-01-2023)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Diggler View Post
    Dude can I drive up to Tennessee with those same front two speakers you got, and get your help putting them in? I'll pay you in weed or cash, your choice. It's look like you did a kick ass job too! Well done!
    Come on up, Dirk. No weed or cash needed. I just enjoy working on vehicles when I can as a hobby. These speaker swaps took maybe an hour and I'd never had the Mirage's door panel off before. Could probably do it quicker now.

Funnily enough I used to buy cannabis by the pound indeed. I was also heavily into psychedelics. I saw what I needed to see and gave it all up. Now at the tender age of 30 I just meditate.

You will need to get these adapters though. The Mirage has a stupid triangular hole in the door where the speakers go and these avoid needing to cut anything.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N8Y6V2G

Name:  mirage_speaker_adapters.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  33.1 KB
    2022 Mirage ES [5MT/Infrared/OEM+] / 2015 CR-V EX [CVT/Black Pearl/Modded]
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jonesboro For This Useful Post:

Dirk Diggler (06-12-2023),mohammad (06-02-2023)

I just stick to beer. Then take the empties back and get more beer. It's a fun hobby.
    Mirage videos:

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage SE wussie cvt edition. 1.2 automatic: 37.7 mpg (US) ... 16.0 km/L ... 6.2 L/100 km ... 45.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummins View Post
    I just stick to beer. Then take the empties back and get more beer. It's a fun hobby.
    Beer goes really well with all the above mentioned. It levels you out so your anxiety doesn't hold you back.

I might enjoy a beer if I'm out at dinner or something, and I do keep a bottle of scotch in the cupboard because 2 or 3 shots will kill the occasional panic attack that I refuse to get pharma meds for. The problem runs in the family and they had my mom on so much xanax at one point that I'm not sure how she functioned.

If the situation takes more then that I tell my body to go ahead and die if it's so scared because it's asking more than I can give lol.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 Times in 1,009 Posts
    When I decide to be cool, instead of being so boringly not under the influence, I think I'm going to take weed, cocaine, meth, pcp, oxycodone, and heroine and mix them all together equally. Then I will prepare that concoction into the forms needed in order to smoke it, snort it, eat it, drink it and compress it into suppository pills, and ingest it in all those forms as simultaneously as I can. Then I'll finally be cool instead of being so damn sober.

Let me think of a name for that concoction. How about, "Pukular-Dukular Core Meltdownular Ainedonemetheroine." That last word pronounced, Ane-doan-uh-meth-air-oh-in. Off to the patent office to file.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2020 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.4 mpg (US) ... 18.0 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.9 mpg (Imp)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to 7milesout For This Useful Post:

jonesboro (06-01-2023)

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 7milesout View Post
    When I decide to be cool, instead of being so boringly not under the influence, I think I'm going to take weed, cocaine, meth, pcp, oxycodone, and heroine and mix them all together equally. Then I will prepare that concoction into the forms needed in order to smoke it, snort it, eat it, drink it and compress it into suppository pills, and ingest it in all those forms as simultaneously as I can. Then I'll finally be cool instead of being so damn sober.

Let me think of a name for that concoction. How about, "Pukular-Dukular Core Meltdownular Ainedonemetheroine." That last word pronounced, Ane-doan-uh-meth-air-oh-in. Off to the patent office to file.
    Dude, I decided if I ever get the the "you've got 3 weeks left to live" I'ma gonna try every drug known to man to see what the fuss is all about. I'll be right pissed if I discover something I should have been enjoying the last 40 years.
    Zero, 2014 ES Plus 5MT, written off but not forgotten.
    Zero II, 2014 SE, 5MT, climate She's HOME now!
    Shelby AKA "Cute", 2017 ES 5MT, A/C.

Mirage owners look at the world differently than everyone else, but in a better way
    We're driving the Beetle of the 21st century, the greatest small car now available!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2017 Mirage ES PLus 1.2 manual: 39.0 mpg (US) ... 16.6 km/L ... 6.0 L/100 km ... 46.8 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallythacker View Post
    Dude, I decided if I ever get the the "you've got 3 weeks left to live" I'ma gonna try every drug known to man to see what the fuss is all about. I'll be right pissed if I discover something I should have been enjoying the last 40 years.
    As someone who's been there, I promise most of them are skippable.

Cannabis is generally accepted these days as medicine for many people. Psychedelics can help you if your sickness is spiritual. Other than that I can't really recommend substances but I ain't ya mama.

Name:  dall-e_kermit_does_DMT.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  91.7 KB

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I inadvertently inserted this piece of wood into my tires while cruising home from the trails.
    Name:  tire.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  96.7 KB
    Luckily, I didn't have to install the doughnut on the road as the low tire pressure light came on about a quarter mile from home!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dookaughs For This Useful Post:

Fummins (06-05-2023)