Page 81 of 272 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Mirage today?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Did your car come with factory foglamps?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Bralexander,
    . . . . Nope! I bought the lamps from White Bear Mitsubishi and I installed them late this afternoon. It took me about one hour to remove the bumper, install the lamps, hook up the wiring, put the bumper back on. and install the relay but I can't get the computer to recognize that I have installed them.
    GOD Bless and Thanks,
    rich!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic View Post
    Bralexander,
    . . . . Nope! I bought the lamps from White Bear Mitsubishi and I installed them late this afternoon. It took me about one hour to remove the bumper, install the lamps, hook up the wiring, put the bumper back on. and install the relay but I can't get the computer to recognize that I have installed them.
    GOD Bless and Thanks,
    rich!
    Is this the procedure you followed, and does the foglamp instrument cluster indicator light up when you turn on the switch?
    https://mirageforum.com/forum/showth...623-Fog-lights

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Bralexander,
    . . . . Yep! That is the procedure that I used and I can't get it to work. It looks like it is time to find someone who can access ETACS directly and see if they will help me out if I bring the car to them. I don't know if WB will charge me if I bring the car to them. They might not since I bought the car from them and I have spent almost $2K with them over the last 2 months and I am going to spend another $800 with them this week.
    GOD Bless and Thanks,
    rich!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,540 Times in 1,473 Posts
    I didn't know there was a way to enable foglights without a scan tool? What part of these instructions doesn't work?

Name:  instructions.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  98.7 KB

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 52.2 mpg (US) ... 22.2 km/L ... 4.5 L/100 km ... 62.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Top_Fuel,
    . . . . I can't get past the first step. The buzzer doesn't sound after opening and closing the door five times and turning on the fog lamp switch. Any thoughts? If someone out there can access ETACS directly I would be more than willing to drive to their home to have this done? At this point I would have to buy a laptop, the adapter cable, and get the program.
    GOD Bless and Thanks,
    rich!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mechanic For This Useful Post:

Top_Fuel (07-20-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic View Post
    Top_Fuel,
    . . . . I can't get past the first step. The buzzer doesn't sound after opening and closing the door five times and turning on the fog lamp switch. Any thoughts? If someone out there can access ETACS directly I would be more than willing to drive to their home to have this done? At this point I would have to buy a laptop, the adapter cable, and get the program.
    GOD Bless and Thanks,
    rich!
    Alright, so are you a 100% sure that the buzzer sound is not happening? The reason I say this, is because it is a very soft little beep, and not like the seatbelt dinging that I thought it was going to be. I had the a/c on full blast, because Florida, while I was "programming" mine, and it may have taken me a half dozen times to realize that the "buzzer" was in fact chiming, I just couldn't hear it. It sounded to me like it was coming from the passenger side, underneath the dash too.

Oh yeah, and I don't think anyone has said anything about the fuse yet. Have you checked to make sure the fuse is in place and working?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bralexander For This Useful Post:

Eggman (07-20-2020),Top_Fuel (07-20-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Bralexander,
    . . . . If it is that soft it is very possible that I can't hear it for my hearing is poor. Now having said that I continued with the next step even though I did not hear the beeping noise. Nope! My foglamps do not come on. I tried it with the headlights both on and off. It doesn't work for me. The first time I forgot to fasten my seat belt but I did it with the seat belt fastened and it still doesn't work. Frustrated!
    GOD Bless and Thanks,
    rich!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    These seat belt shoulder pads definitely added at least 2.5 HP ........ for 12$ shipped actually really nice build quality.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Hello all,
    . . . . Here are pictures showing my fog lamps and my new license plate frames. Since the frames show AF on them are they worth an additional 1K hp? Attachment 18693 Attachment 18694
    GOD Bless and Thanks,
    rich