Page 89 of 272 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Mirage today?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post

I really like my WeatherTech floor mats. I have the front ones, & they are great!
    How much did you pay for yours? I've never heard of that brand before and holy smoke they're expensive!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Mark,
    . . . . Even though it says to 2017 I went ahead and bought the key. I am willing to spend the $14 to experiment and see if this key will work with 2019. We will find out if the 2018-2019 keys are different.
    . . . . I like the WeatherTech stuff. High quality, decent prices, made ina America from American Materials, and good value.
    GOD Bless and Thanks,
    rich!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Newto,
    . . . . You are correct. They are not cheap but they are a great value. They are made from high quality materials and everything is made in America.
    GOD Bless and Thanks,
    rich!

Country
    Canada
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newagetomboy View Post
    Hmmm they said the light is off but if it comes back on bring it back. 2015 81,432 miles. I bought it at 15,000 miles.
    Well what a coincidence, same mileage. Same issue. So I'm gonna repost your comment on my thread from last year, about evap issues with Mirages. Seems like something can go wrong around 80,000 miles. Doesn't matter if it's a Canadian car or an American Mirage.

https://mirageforum.com/forum/showth...ap-Leak!/page3

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 42.2 mpg (US) ... 17.9 km/L ... 5.6 L/100 km ... 50.7 mpg (Imp)

Country
    Turkmenistan
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,242 Times in 909 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaft View Post
    More HP producing decals ........
    You got a link to the red Mitsu logo on your wheel?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    The key that Mark linked worked great on my 2018! I am not sure if you are aware, but this works if you have two functioning keys only. If you only have one key and want a duplicate, the dealer or locksmith has to program it. If you have two functioning keys and want a third, than you can get the key cut somewhere and program it yourself.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,716 Times in 2,125 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by newtomit View Post
    How much did you pay for yours? I've never heard of that brand before and holy smoke they're expensive!
    They are expensive, & they get you on shipping, too. I order front sets for my 2017 Mirage & 2011 Forester at the same time, & I saved a little on shipping at the time. They are custom fit, which adds to the cost. I haven't had car payment for a couple years now. I don't mind splurging on an item like this at times.

They are especially nice during the winter months. They keep the snow off the carpets. Easy to clean year round.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic View Post
    Mark,
    . . . . Even though it says to 2017 I went ahead and bought the key. I am willing to spend the $14 to experiment and see if this key will work with 2019. We will find out if the 2018-2019 keys are different.
    . . . . I like the WeatherTech stuff. High quality, decent prices, made ina America from American Materials, and good value.
    GOD Bless and Thanks,
    rich!
    You should be able to tell if the blank key will slide into your door or ignition prior to getting it cut. If new blank key slides in, my guess is that it will work. If it doesn't slide in, I would consider buying it from you. Once you have it cut, you should be able to program it. I think anyone who cuts keys will do it for you. ACE made me sign waiver prior to cutting a key that is brought into their store. If they mess it up, they don't want to be responsible for it.

If it works for you, others may want to know, too.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bralexander View Post
    The key that Mark linked worked great on my 2018! I am not sure if you are aware, but this works if you have two functioning keys only. If you only have one key and want a duplicate, the dealer or locksmith has to program it. If you have two functioning keys and want a third, than you can get the key cut somewhere and program it yourself.
    Thanks for confirming that. I forgot that you have a 2018. My guess is that all 2014-20 with keys will work. Websites are not good about updating items.

Rich's Mirage is only a couple months old. Hopefully, he still has his two factory keys.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Bralexander (07-25-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Took it for a 20 minute drive. No traffic. Was nice.

Name:  IMG_20200725_200222.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  98.4 KB

Simplify and add lightness.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Loren For This Useful Post:

Fummins (07-27-2020),MetroMPG (07-26-2020),MirageRally (07-26-2020)