Page 93 of 272 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Mirage today?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    MCMfan,
    . . . . Cool! That makes life much easier. Again I appreciate the information and the help! I hope to put them on on Thursday. It has been too hot the last few days for me to be able to work outdoors.
    GOD Bless and Thanks,
    rich!

I did nothing to my Mirage today, unless you count...

I just realized that the Mirage I now own is the same year and colour as the Mirage in my avatar photo - which is from a pic that I took six years ago. (Avatar Mirage was a media fleet car from Mitsu Canada.)

Which means I could recreate my avatar pic with my actual Mirage in it.

(Not going to.)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 62.4 mpg (US) ... 26.5 km/L ... 3.8 L/100 km ... 74.9 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,566 Times in 1,122 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by metrompg View Post
    i did nothing to my mirage today, unless you count...

I just realized that the mirage i now own is the same year and colour as the mirage in my avatar photo - which is from a pic that i took six years ago. (avatar mirage was a media fleet car from mitsu canada.)

which means i could recreate my avatar pic with my actual mirage in it. :d

(not going to.)
    #winning!

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 automatic: 40.5 mpg (US) ... 17.2 km/L ... 5.8 L/100 km ... 48.6 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Well, my new console/armrest came in yesterday! I installed it and like the way it looks, but am not 100% sure about it. Here is a couple pics of the "old" one and the new one.

Old (I am not sure what's going on with the price, I think it was $40ish when I bought it) - https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fits-Mitsub...72.m2749.l2649

New (this was a slightly different price also) - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3280...63b13a224XCZP0

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bralexander View Post
    Well, my new console/armrest came in yesterday! I installed it and like the way it looks, but am not 100% sure about it. Here is a couple pics of the "old" one and the new one.

Old (I am not sure what's going on with the price, I think it was $40ish when I bought it) - https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fits-Mitsub...72.m2749.l2649

New (this was a slightly different price also) - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3280...63b13a224XCZP0
    I'm not sure if I like the new one or not! I guess it only matters what you think

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MCMfan92 View Post
    I'm not sure if I like the new one or not! I guess it only matters what you think
    Yeah, it looks more stock to me, is higher, and I really dislike the chrome and red bits on the old one. But, the new one has to be screwed down and is wobbly because it is skinnier and not stabilized by the seats as much. I will probably get some foam to stick on the sides of the console, where they meet the seats, to rectify that.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bralexander View Post

What's your reason for changing the armrest? Is it because the new one is higher?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newtomit View Post
    What's your reason for changing the armrest? Is it because the new one is higher?
    Yeah, it looks more stock to me, is higher, and I really dislike the chrome and red bits on the old one

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    I really like the red stitching on the old one. I would offer to buy it, but I couldnt give up that cupholder.
    Resident Tire Engineer

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 44.4 mpg (US) ... 18.9 km/L ... 5.3 L/100 km ... 53.3 mpg (Imp)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Basic View Post
    I really like the red stitching on the old one. I would offer to buy it, but I couldnt give up that cupholder.
    Yeah, that one has a cupholder, but it is not great compared to the stock cup holder.