Page 92 of 271 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Mirage today?

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    MirageRally,
    . . . . That is tough. I will keep you in my prayers. Be sure to drink plenty of water. Staying well hydrated helps your kidneys.
    GOD Bless and Thanks,
    rich!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mechanic For This Useful Post:

MirageRally (07-28-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MirageRally View Post
    Also, since l not only look like a high schooler bc of my height...my baby face makes me look like l'm even younger l'll appreciate it when l'm older for sure, but sometimes...oof...l weighed 150lbs then a year ago l jogged 5 miles a day and lifted weights on the off days...l went from 150 to 105 in 6 months...guess what?...it wasn't healthy weight....l've been trying to lose some stubborn fat for the past 5 years...went from only cardio to only weights to weights+cardio+eating less...now l've been to the doctors and he told me l was wearing my miniscus in my knees from working out too hard...that was last year...so now l Intermittently fast for the day, walk 5-10 miles a day 3x a week (slowly building up to 5x a week) and then when l get home l eat something before bed...l also get kidney stones...and eating less and eating vegan has helped keep my stones at bay...protein shakes instantly build up my stones bc my kidneys can't process protein, salt, and calcium correctly...any one of those in high concentration and l get a stone...l'm only 24 and yet l've passed 7 kidney stones over my life!...trust me...l don't wish them on anyone....haven't had to go to the hospital...yet...and l hope l never have too...
    I need to adopt some of this motivation...
    Please stay well

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MCMfan92 For This Useful Post:

MirageRally (07-28-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MCMfan92 View Post
    I need to adopt some of this motivation...
    Please stay well
    l will, Thanks guys...hardest part for motivation is getting started...what kept me going to work out was take a pic of yourself and make it your phone wallpaper...every time l checked my phone and saw what l looked like, it gave me motivation to change my look
    Interests: Rallying/Drifting/Cars/Motorcycles

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechanic View Post
    MirageRally,
    . . . . That is tough. I will keep you in my prayers. Be sure to drink plenty of water. Staying well hydrated helps your kidneys.
    GOD Bless and Thanks,
    rich!
    Thanks, yeah-l drink a gallon a day

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MirageRally View Post
    Also, since l not only look like a high schooler bc of my height...my baby face makes me look like l'm even younger l'll appreciate it when l'm older for sure, but sometimes...oof...l weighed 150lbs then a year ago l jogged 5 miles a day and lifted weights on the off days...l went from 150 to 105 in 6 months...guess what?...it wasn't healthy weight....l've been trying to lose some stubborn fat for the past 5 years...went from only cardio to only weights to weights+cardio+eating less...now l've been to the doctors and he told me l was wearing my miniscus in my knees from working out too hard...that was last year...so now l Intermittently fast for the day, walk 5-10 miles a day 3x a week (slowly building up to 5x a week) and then when l get home l eat something before bed...l also get kidney stones...and eating less and eating vegan has helped keep my stones at bay...protein shakes instantly build up my stones bc my kidneys can't process protein, salt, and calcium correctly...any one of those in high concentration and l get a stone...l'm only 24 and yet l've passed 7 kidney stones over my life!...trust me...l don't wish them on anyone....haven't had to go to the hospital...yet...and l hope l never have too...
    I have a friend who had a kidney stone and the pain was so bad he temporarily passed out and had to go to ER, so I know it’s no joke! Hope you stay well!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to newtomit For This Useful Post:

MirageRally (07-28-2020)

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Hello all,
    I have a question about the decals. Are they the type that you have to wet and then apply or are they the type that you just stick on?
    GOD Bless and Thanks,
    rich!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Hello all,
    I have a question about the decals. Are they the type that you have to wet and then apply or are they the type that you just stick on?
    GOD Bless and Thanks,
    rich!
    Peel the two pieces apart, the blue backing and the clear. The decal will stick to the clear part. Use alcohol to clean where you want to stick them. Stick the clear part down on the car from one end to the other to avoid bubbles. Then use a credit card to lightly rub over and stick everything down. Then peel the clear off at a 45 degree angle nice and slow.

Country
    United States
    Thanks

Fummins;113514]I'd drink more beer if I had to look at myself every time I grabbed my phone.

Ahhhh Fummins....lol, why beer?

Kidney stones would suck! I have a brother inlaw that gets them pretty regularly. I'd rather eat glass.

Basically...neither is good...l'll take option C which is not having any.

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    MCMfan,
    . . . . I appreciate the information. So they are self sticking?
    GOD Bless and Thanks,
    rich!

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    MCMfan,
    . . . . I appreciate the information. So they are self sticking?
    GOD Bless and Thanks,
    rich!
    The vinyl sticks yes.