Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Turbo Mirage - le mons project race car

Country
    Malaysia
    Thanks
    Because im using phone to reply. But it said need to upload photo using what url. I try to upload using phone but theres nothing happen

Country
    United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,785 Times in 2,104 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mut8055 View Post
    Because im using phone to reply. But it said need to upload photo using what url. I try to upload using phone but theres nothing happen
    I use my phone to upload pictures. It's what I usually use to take the picture, so it's convenient to upload from my phone rather than transfer it to another device.

There are several ways to upload a picture to the forum.

1. You can upload a picture directly to a post, or

2. Upload pictures to a photo album, which is part of your account here. There one can use the BB code to post the picture as many times as needed. I find this to be the most reliable way to post pictures here and use it almost exclusively.

I upload pictures to the forum itself rather than use photo storage & sharing sites. I've had too many problems with them blocking third party hosting or simply ending their service altogether.

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2015 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 49.6 mpg (US) ... 21.1 km/L ... 4.7 L/100 km ... 59.5 mpg (Imp)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggman For This Useful Post:

MetroMPG (07-04-2018)

Quote Originally Posted by mut8055 View Post
    Hi, mut8055 -- there's a question about your turbo set-up posted on your garage page:

Thread: 3A92 turbo :: 2014 Mitsubishi (Garage entry)

click to view fuel log View my fuel log 2014 Mirage ES 1.2 manual: 63.2 mpg (US) ... 26.9 km/L ... 3.7 L/100 km ... 75.9 mpg (Imp)